Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Dontooner

I would die fighting against this Fraud and this regime. As Keegan said, they are only just a few ,we are the foundation of the Club and the Heart of the City. We will fight until we get the Club to move in the correct direction, we can't have something so important to us be lost in the woods for so long. Show your emotions show your courage if we are (NUF)United as one , no dictator can stop us.

I find an excellent rebuttal to the '10th is a good season for you' is the fact we finished behind Stoke City and only four points clear of Crystal Palace.

The league is fucking wank outside the top eight. Failing to be top of the rest is an embarrassment.

Except that there is no direct quotation from the fat one, so it's all just speculation at the moment, or am I just hoping in vain?

You make it sound like there ever is. :lol:

Basically, the reports have come from the club's PR/media department briefing the press.

Seems to have been a noticeable change in tone from Pardew the last week or so, actually conceding that he might perhaps bear some small personal responsibility for our struggles - I reckon Ashley's PR monkey has probably had a word, told him to try not being such an arrogant twat all the time. It'll never last.

Seems to have been a noticeable change in tone from Pardew the last week or so, actually conceding that he might perhaps bear some small personal responsibility for our struggles - I reckon Ashley's PR monkey has probably had a word, told him to try not being such an arrogant twat all the time. It'll never last.

Tbh that might be a reaction to him finally being pulled up these things when previously he's got away with whatever he fancied saying without much fuss.  The negative newspaper articles, the banners, the chants and abuse.  He said in a radio interview the other day something along the lines of "I'm often accused of making excuses but you have to give reasons for the team's performances..." so it was as if he knew he'd been rumbled and was trying to explain it away.  Probably explains the (relative) humility he's shown in recent weeks too.

Him in charge with those two clowns as coaches and potentially needing 10 players in summer, oh my we are fucked. We will probably just sign left backs or centre halfs in the hope we can play 9 at the back with Anita up front alone.

If he's staying it's time to start building towards the mother of all protests outside SJP on the first day of the new season.

I would be up for that as I'll not be going in if he is still here.

and to be fair i see no point sacking him unless we are going to appoint Moyes.  in fact i expect pardew to be sacked after the world cup when there are more managers available in the market.

and to be fair i see no point sacking him unless we are going to appoint Moyes.  in fact i expect pardew to be sacked after the world cup when there are more managers available in the market.

:scared:

Shame that the season ended when it did, a few more home games like the cardiff one and surely it would have been too much even for the fat c*** to ignore. Everyone will just go back into a stupor by the start of next season though.

Nonsense, what special about that game?

Senseless walkout at 69th minute.  Couldn't even do it properly I thought it was an embarrassment.

it was a start but i say if we had done nothing you would say "deserve what you get " cannot win with some  :idiot2:

It's not like we'd gain anything keeping him around till then or just sacking him now. Six and two threes really.

Is it only NUFC that makes a specific announcement to confirm we aren't sacking our manager ? :lol:

It does seem daft doesn't it? But it's no more daft than keeping the cretin in charge after the last 2 seasons, just another opportunity for Ashley to stick his fingers up at us and laugh.

the only gd thing is the recruitment should be done by Carr, not this walking dead.

even so we will end up at best with 3 or 4 players, dropping potentially 5 or 6. Admittedly 3 of those are Gosling, Shola Fury and Oberwank but we will lose Ben Arfa, Marveaux, Cisse out for a few months and no other strikers available. We are desperate for Wing, Attacking Mid and Strikers and probably need 2 of each minimum. Maybe this is where Colback and Snodgrass are coming into it as squad players (That will play 95% of games because Pardcunt hates frenchies and creativity)

I'm entirely fed up thinking of him staying. I don't want to sacrifice this clubs top flight status, so relegation as a means to get him out is out of the picture. He's just one man, Ashley is just two men, we can hopefully have a future soon where Ashley sells the club and the new owner sacks off Pardew pronto.

I'm entirely fed up thinking of him staying. I don't want to sacrifice this clubs top flight status, so relegation as a means to get him out is out of the picture. He's just one man, Ashley is just two men, we can hopefully have a future soon where Ashley sells the club and the new owner sacks off Pardew pronto.

Tbf Ashley is at least 3 men