Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Pardew is allowed to start signing players thats it stuck with the Kernt unless the season starts badly and fan abuse/protests become intolerable for Ashley to ignore

If he stays, the only reason to watch us next season would be to laugh at his attempts to finish top 8 with his carefully sourced second rate English footballers. It would be nice to be genuinely happy when we win games again though. The last couple of months have been grim.

Guest neesy111

Could be possible we've approached other managers who have told us to fuck off, so left back at Pardew ???

if they're hedging their bets about which managers may become available, they might just start signing players that carr has identified without actually asking pardew.

Could be possible we've approached other managers who have told us to fuck off, so left back at Pardew ???

If I was a shit manager, seeing what Pardew gets for mediocrity would have me dying to take his seat.

if they're hedging their bets about which managers may become available, they might just start signing players that carr has identified without actually asking pardew.

Who is it hedging the bets though? Ashley doesn't take much interest in the day to day running of the club, and Charnley as far as I know is just a jumped up secretary. I think it's more likely that Ashley doesn't care too much as long as we stay in the premier and we don't have to spend more than we earn. I was hoping that Ashley would get fed up of Pardew devaluing the squad year on year, but since we don't spend much on it in the first place, it's not really a concern for Ashley. It's not like it's his money anyway.

Even if he does stay on into the new season, we should get a decent insight into the clubs intentions regarding transfers. A continuation of the Carr foreign recruitment policy would be good news, and imply that Pardew is still out of the loop and very much replaceable. But, if we start signing the typical Pardew cloggers...  :undecided:

My mates and I have decided that as a group we are not putting any more money into NUFC until Pardew is gone and we are just going to attend Gateshead games next season for our football fix.

Not ideal by any stretch but at least we'll see some proper football and not be part of the problem.

I won't be going back to watch Newcastle under Alan Pardew, not home or away. I can't support this club with him in charge, he's single handedly ruined my whole enjoyment of watching my football club with his negative football and ostracising of our best players.

Guest Dontooner

Imagine not replacing them properly. I can really see us getting into a relegation battle, without Krul HBA Santon.

Could be possible we've approached other managers who have told us to f*** off, so left back at Pardew ???

If I was a s*** manager, seeing what Pardew gets for mediocrity would have me dying to take his seat.

Yeah 100% this. Can't see many turning  it down

Might do when it turns out they'll be paid fuck all for taking the chance.