Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

FA are run by divs but even they aren't dumb enough to employ Alan f***ing Pardew as manager. Most of this c***s chairman and players figure this w***** out eventually. Unfortunately we have a moron for an owner and player so retarded they actually like the c***.

Only a moron as far as we are concerned. From his own perspective he's doing a great job all that few advertising plus profit from TV money and transfer fees.

He's laugh all the way to bank at the expense of us

Aye i know, but i thought putting 'clever cunt business man' was too nice :lol:

Guest bimpy474

FA are run by divs but even they aren't dumb enough to employ Alan f***ing Pardew as manager. Most of this c***s chairman and players figure this w***** out eventually. Unfortunately we have a moron for an owner and player so retarded they actually like the c***.

The big problem is he isn't a moron, sadly.

I refer to my previous reply :)

It needs to happen.  Imagine getting compensation for this useless knacker.

Ashley would trouser all the compensation and invest 8 million for shares in Winnets.

FYP.

:lol: :lol:

Just been talking to a Pardew fan, his main points were

denies players have regressed, and isn't his job to improve players anyway

Who cares about attractive football, when he gets results

ben Arfa doesn't defend and doesn't beat his man, and too often goes for the simple pass, should have got rid two years ago

His embarrasing media antics are irrelivent

managers need stability

:pilko:

Just been talking to a Pardew fan, his main points were

denies players have regressed, and isn't his job to improve players anyway

Who cares about attractive football, when he gets results

ben Arfa doesn't defend and doesn't beat his man, and too often goes for the simple pass, should have got rid two years ago

His embarrasing media antics are irrelivent

managers need stability

:pilko:

Set him on fire and then set the rest of his family on fire.  You can't be too careful. his bullshit rhetoric might be infesting them also.

Guest TruToon94

Sissoko and Debuchy are proving how shite Pardew truly is. Amazing performances and I can't believe we can say, "they play for us".

Imagine if this twat wasn't in charge.

Guest bimpy474

He's a good lad in fairness, just think he's swallowed a load of media bullshit.

Stab him in the face.

“They kind of hedge their bets a little bit and we have got a little bit of that going on.

“They will all start securing up when pre-season is back in swing and they are focused on clubs.

“That’s when we start to see real activity.”

“We’re doing everything we can at the moment to be in the loop with the ones that we want to be in the loop with,” Pardew said.

:lol:

This is basically just a load of random words.

“They kind of hedge their bets a little bit and we have got a little bit of that going on.

“They will all start securing up when pre-season is back in swing and they are focused on clubs.

“That’s when we start to see real activity.”

“We’re doing everything we can at the moment to be in the loop with the ones that we want to be in the loop with,” Pardew said.

:dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin::dowiespin:

I'm already starting to get a little depressed that we are almost half way through the World Cup, and we will soon have to see this prick back on the touchline :lol:

I'm already starting to get a little depressed that we are almost half way through the World Cup, and we will soon have to see this prick back on the touchline :lol:

:lol: :lol: Came in to post the same shit.

This fucknugget is looming over my football horizon and I can't fucking stand it.

Said it before but I think my only enjoyment next season is going to come from booing this prick.

Guest neesy111

He's back to phoning up journalists and offering quotes again because his ego hasn't been fed for a while.

:thup: