Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Well, we was tired and it really was a game of eight fourteenth's.  With the Christmas post and bank holidays, it meant that HatAM couldn't get his wand back from Hogwarts in time so he couldn't do a magic.  I tried to play a strong team today and I think that's reflected in the fact I started Papiss, whose confidence looks completely shot to bits. Rob Elliot over-indulged in mince pies which meant he was really unlucky with the goals and Steven Taylor is tired after spending his time in bars acting like a dickhead.  We just didn't get the rub of the turquoise today."

He's as much a part of the regime and the mentality as Ashley. Sooner fans realise this, stop assuming he's 'with us' in being hard done by the board - the better.

Makes no difference until the board is gone. When it comes to it, and that is a long time yet.. Pardew will be the scapegoat and fed to the wolves...wish the "quan jue" was now tbh.

Irregardless, does anyone think after canning Pardew we will get anyone in that's any different? We are royally screwed into mediocre and less until Ashley is gone. The only hope left is that some extremely rich billionaire takes us over with some ambition. In all likelihood we could end up with new owners even worse.

I didn't see the match (like most) so I can only go off the opinions of the people that did.

They're not being very complementary.

I've just come out of that match - Tiote and Anta in midfield no creativity for a start. Then he brings on one of the worst footballers ever seen in and black and white shirt on. He then waits until Cardiff score their winner to bring Remy on and the plank. I hate this cunt and how his negative shit just keeps going on and on. YET STILL PEOPLE DEFEND HIM!!! Well for all those people you don't have a clue about football that's for sure!

Tiote and Anita couldn't provide creativity in the middle you say? How puzzling. Still, at least that workshy fraudster Marveaux wasn't anywhere near the team to con everyone with his skill and vision.

@lee_ryder

Pardew will argue he played strong team but not all the team looked up for it. No urgency to kill game off at 1-0 #nufc

Funny, I've heard that before. Quite a few times.

No fucking urgency to kill the game off? Without any doubt Pardew instructed them to sit deep and defend after we scored. He without fail ALWAYS does. Fucking Ryder puppet.

His underdog mentality is galling.

He's actually very good at setting up a side in games where we are expected to get battered. His 'brand' of football (i.e. staying in the game and nicking a goal if possible) works very well in such games.

However, he has no idea how to go out and take a game by the scruff of the neck.

@lee_ryder

Pardew will argue he played strong team but not all the team looked up for it. No urgency to kill game off at 1-0 #nufc

Funny, I've heard that before. Quite a few times.

We really need to stop signing these drama-addicted players, to help Pardew out.

The Scousers at work don't understand my hatred and are under the impression he's doing a good job.

:anguish:

That's because our league position and some results suggest that he is doing a good job. When in reality anyone that has watched us all season and the last two will easily come to the reality that we are in this position in spite of his negativity and mindless decisions. How laughable is it that we are truly shocked when he does getting right (ie against manure).

It's not a good sign when that is the only game in recent memory that he got it right all the way through a game.

Just like our fifth place a couple of seasons ago, we haven't got there through consistent fluid play, we have ridden our luck, been held up by goal scorers that are on form and performances that go against the way Pardew negatively sets us up.

I am not naive enough to think we can go out and attack 90 mins every game and sometimes grinding out results playing ugly is a necessary part of the game. However it has been nearly four seasons and I am yet to see us look confident and flowing as an attacking unit. Despite constant assurances of Pardews love to set up attacking sides. It doesn't matter who we play we have very rarely come out of the starting blocks raring to go and hurt the opposition attacking wise. Even more rarely have we sustained that throughout a half, let alone a game.

Pardew might feel his style is justified given our position now and two seasons ago. He also somehow believes that we do play a good attacking brand of football. What a sheltered football education he must have received. Facts are less and less fans will be willing to pay to watch the dross he puts out every week, moreover results won't make a big difference we are so uninspiring.

Mediocrity and sustaining our position in the upper middle of the league is what Ashley clearly wants, in keeping Pardew he will likely get it. What he will also get is a huge fucking hole in the clubs pocket because less and less people are interested in watching this utter bile Pardew calls football.

As a rule I don't have much sympathy with PL managers as a rule; so far as acknowledging as it must be a difficult job. Many are rewarded handsomely no matter what they achieve and I have even less sympathy for snivelling, deceitful shitbags who will smile and lie about ambition whislt complicit with some of the most callous people going. Fuck them all man.

From being on a crest of a wave to fucking dross in a matter of days just proves this cunt hasn't got a clue. Relies on luck and a bit of individual brilliance to mask over his narrow minded one dimensional football brain.

Allardyce got loads of shit and hounded out by many fans near the end of his tenure, bit this smarmy teflon cunt just escapes every fucking time. HOW?

Our league position is where we should be anyway. Anything below 8th with our squad is under performing in my opinion. Who below us has a better set of players? Nobody!

It's utter shit. There is some arsehole on Radio Newcastle now saying it's only the MOTD watching fans who are against Pardew and how nobody was calling for his head a month ago. Of course you don't call for his head after a win, but you can still believe he isn't good enough. That's 5 or 6 weeks of good form in 18 months for fucks sake! I'm amazed people still back this cunt.

From being on a crest of a wave to fucking dross in a matter of days just proves this cunt hasn't got a clue. Relies on luck and a bit of individual brilliance to mask over his narrow minded one dimensional football brain.

Allardyce got loads of shit and hounded out by many fans near the end of his tenure, bit this smarmy teflon cunt just escapes every fucking time. HOW?

Mike Ashley had yet to prove himself to be an utter spunknugget at that stage and fans hoped better was round the corner. This hope has now been extinguished slowly over the years to the delight of all employed in management roles at NUFC.

Will soon be 4 defeats in a row. How he reacts against West Ham, Norwich & Sunderland will be massive to our season either petering out or still having a good push for a top 6 spot.

The Scousers at work don't understand my hatred and are under the impression he's doing a good job.

That's because our league position and some results suggest that he is doing a good job. When in reality anyone that has watched us all season and the last two will easily come to the reality that we are in this position in spite of his negativity and mindless decisions. How laughable is it that we are truly shocked when he does getting right (ie against manure).

It's not a good sign when that is the only game in recent memory that he got it right all the way through a game.

Just like our fifth place a couple of seasons ago, we haven't got there through consistent fluid play, we have ridden our luck, been held up by goal scorers that are on form and performances that go against the way Pardew negatively sets us up.

I am not naive enough to think we can go out and attack 90 mins every game and sometimes grinding out results playing ugly is a necessary part of the game. However it has been nearly four seasons and I am yet to see us look confident and flowing as an attacking unit. Despite constant assurances of Pardews love to set up attacking sides. It doesn't matter who we play we have very rarely come out of the starting blocks raring to go and hurt the opposition attacking wise. Even more rarely have we sustained that throughout a half, let alone a game.

Pardew might feel his style is justified given our position now and two seasons ago. He also somehow believes that we do play a good attacking brand of football. What a sheltered football education he must have received. Facts are less and less fans will be willing to pay to watch the dross he puts out every week, moreover results won't make a big difference we are so uninspiring.

Mediocrity and sustaining our position in the upper middle of the league is what Ashley clearly wants, in keeping Pardew he will likely get it. What he will also get is a huge fucking hole in the clubs pocket because less and less people are interested in watching this utter bile Pardew calls football.

The last game I remember us having a real go and attacking all the way through was West Brom away in the 5th season. Delightful stuff that day, criminal that we haven't come close to it since.

Despite us all knowing how shit we/the regime are, people will still go to games. For example in another tab I'm looking at trains to get up for the derby game :lol:

Ashley knows the fans won't just walk away. The cunt.

Mediocrity and sustaining our position in the upper middle of the league is what Ashley clearly wants, in keeping Pardew he will likely get it. What he will also get is a huge f***ing hole in the clubs pocket because less and less people are interested in watching this utter bile Pardew calls football.

Excellent post