Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would take a relegation tomorrow if it meant getting rid of our rotten core. Ofc you'll never in a million years convince our supafans of that point of view. Ashley preys on the short termism with blind optimistic promises of slow steady improvement. It's so fucking slow we're going backwards.

I have to agree, I would also take relegation tomorrow if it meant Pardew and Ashley left the club.

Some kind of change equalling hope, Pardew or both, it matters very little, what a lot of people need to see is the beginning of the end of this death grip around the club.

Do you really think that Ashley is that attached to Pardew though? He suits his purposes at the moment, but I don't doubt for a second that he'd cut Pardew loose and move on if he thought it was in his best interests.

Yup i agree with this but as long as Alan trots out the midtable is the best we can hope for line and achieves it (read not get relegated) he's not going anywhere

@lee_ryder: Alan Pardew says that #nufc are using Italian computer system Wyscout to help check out players this summer

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/02/Intelligence_TeamAmerica-610x260.png

@lee_ryder: Alan Pardew says that #nufc are using Italian computer system Wyscout to help check out players this summer

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/02/Intelligence_TeamAmerica-610x260.png

FMGenie more like

Do you really think that Ashley is that attached to Pardew though? He suits his purposes at the moment, but I don't doubt for a second that he'd cut Pardew loose and move on if he thought it was in his best interests.

Yup i agree with this but as long as Alan trots out the midtable is the best we can hope for line and achieves it (read not get relegated) he's not going anywhere

That or people stop turning up in numbers..  question is.. how many people are queuing up to replace those that walk out or rip up season tickets.. how long with that take before there legitimately isn't anyone left willing to pay.

Feasibly come game one there is still going to be a portion of fans maybe even wanting to pick up where we left off by leaving mid game. Especially if no real positive transfer action has happened. That aside a bad first day defeat and us stuttering in the following game will quickly put us back in the same place the fans were before the end of the season.

Does Ashley care about mid game walk outs? Does he fuck? why would he, those fans already paid up. The media will certainly get on board though, how Ashley feels about that and the potential implications might be slightly different.. but all press is good press. :(

Still think Pardew will be gone by Christmas with us wallowing in the bottom half.

Whilst we need Pardew out of the door yesterday, nothing major is going to change until Ashley sells - and unfortunately it looks as if that is going to be a long time off...

Pardew would wipe Ashley's arse just as efficiently in the championship, only with somewhat cheaper bog roll. There is no escape with relegation sadly. Let's go for 10th.

I honestly can't see Ashley selling for at least another 5 years he's making way to much money! Honestly so grim!

Why would he sell, the next TV deal is going to be even bigger.  Sky and BT are going to spend billions on securing the deal.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck that, i hope the cunt falls off a cliff and dies on impact.

I hope he doesn't.

Unfortunately i'm an unfeeling bastard who hates his stinking guts, the cunt.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's getting me down thinking we're going into next season with this c*** still in a f***ing job. He's ruining this club.

Aye, everything was spot on before he came along  ;D

Fuck that, i hope the cunt falls off a cliff and dies on impact.

I hope he doesn't.

Unfortunately i'm an unfeeling bastard who hates his stinking guts, the cunt.

Wouldn't you prefer that he dies a while after impact then?