Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our league position is where we should be anyway. Anything below 8th with our squad is under performing in my opinion. Who below us has a better set of players? Nobody!

It's utter s***. There is some arsehole on Radio Newcastle now saying it's only the MOTD watching fans who are against Pardew and how nobody was calling for his head a month ago. Of course you don't call for his head after a win, but you can still believe he isn't good enough. That's 5 or 6 weeks of good form in 18 months for f***s sake! I'm amazed people still back this c***.

Aye that caller was painful.

actually sounded like a club shill to be honest with all the patter about being a 20 year season ticket holder. When in reality if he was he'd remember how different times were under Keegan and SBR.

When the wheels come off with this fucking tit of a manager, it really does come off. We go on an excellent run, his magic doesn't work anymore, we lose to Arsenal, lose to a shit WBA, and then lose to Cardiff. He'll do doubt spout his stupid excuses again. This is just so frustrating, and anyone complaining is NOT knee jerking what so ever. The fuck can't he get the team playing on the front against a dire Cardiff side? Its clearly on the manager. People on this forum love to defend this idiot and talk about the players. They watch any other sports? No matter what happens on the field, the manager is ultimately responsible. He's not maximizing the talent we have - he needs sacking.

Problem is he's attached at the hip to Ashley + Kinnear and the only way Pardew goes is when Ashley goes.

This c*** spends more time wanting Newcastle to lose than some mackems do. He'll be delighted tonight, out of the cup and no replay.

What a fan's dreams are made of.

He'll probably get a trip to Dubai or somewhere now that we'll have a free week.

I remember a couple of FA Cup defeats for SBR that were met with real fury from the support, particularly that defeat away at Wolves, who were top of Division 1 iirc.

An incredible turnaround in attitudes from the support in the ten years since.

Predictable kneejerks in here  :idiot2: Only a few days ago  everybody was rightfully behind Pards after we beat the leagues top brass.

Pards picked a strong team today - a team more than capable of beating Cardiff and they let him down today. The players should ask themselves "why?, why did we let Pards down?".

Pards can't go out there and play the match for them all he can do is pick a team to win the match and I feel he did that today.

Anyway you can't win every match in football thats just a fact so onwards and upwards and look fodward to the Man City game all we can do is get behind the lads and Pards and hope for a reaction IMHO FWIW I was at the match myself btw and I actually enjoyed it has a few jokes with a few mated stood around me.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

I remember a couple of FA Cup defeats for SBR that were met with real fury from the support, particularly that defeat away at Wolves, who were top of Division 1 iirc.

An incredible turnaround in attitudes from the support in the ten years since.

SBR told us to dream, Pardew is the stuff of nightmares.

Predictable kneejerks in here  :idiot2: Only a few days ago  everybody was rightfully behind Pards after we beat the leagues top brass.

Pards picked a strong team today - a team more than capable of beating Cardiff and they let him down today. The players should ask themselves "why?, why did we let Pards down?".

Pards can't go out there and play the match for them all he can do is pick a team to win the match and I feel he did that today.

Anyway you can't win every match in football thats just a fact so onwards and upwards and look fodward to the Man City game all we can do is get behind the lads and Pards and hope for a reaction IMHO FWIW I was at the match myself btw and I actually enjoyed it has a few jokes with a few mated stood around me.

Knee jerks?

Most of us anti Pardew folks have been regardless of the results.

"In his programme notes, Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has bemoaned the busy Christmas schedule, saying it "does not consider the welfare and safety of the players".

That old roasted chestnut.

Pardew's no fucking scapegoat and you don't need billions of pounds to have an honest go at trying to win something/entertain the fans (cf. Everton, Southampton, Swansea) - you may fall short or be swept aside by a Man City/Chelsea, but at least you gave it a shot. The club also doesn't need to accept as immutable that we don't have the right talent coming through the youth system.

Think the West Brom game "upset" me more than today - confirmation that Pardew is incapable of change, pretty much. I made no effort to watch today's game and don't think I will break a neck to for the foreseeable future. Waste of my time watching us try to stay in the league and no more.

Aye but we lost, so I'd amend that bit.

He's the manager of a side full of good players who failed to beat an awful Cardiff side. I always say I don't argue with results, so I'll stick to the same principle here. We lost to Cardiff Fucking City in the FA Cup. Another cup run stopped before it started. Onwards and upwards? Fuck that.

:lol:

And that's the problem,because all he does is pick the team and leaves it at that.

No inspiring subs to try and win the game,no firing them up at half time. If his initial starting 11 don't perform,he does not have the abiltity to turn it around. (Unless we get luck on our side)

"In his programme notes, Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has bemoaned the busy Christmas schedule, saying it "does not consider the welfare and safety of the players".

"We was unable to play wif the same team in all the games cos we was having to rotate cos we was tired and we is incapable of doing that"

Guest bimpy474

Was this not the most predictable outcome of a game this season. If we could see what was going to happen, how come this useless lump of shit couldn't see it.

Guest bimpy474

"We was unable to play wif the same team in all the games cos we was having to rotate cos we was tired and we is incapable of doing that"

Excuse laden cuntflap this bloke, well Alan you sure are an excuse for a manager, cunt.

I don't understand the militant element of the anti-Pardew support that will willfully distort an event just to avoid giving the man any credit. This season he's done little wrong yet I've seen posters on here slag him off for being overly defensive at White Hart Lane, suggest that winning at Old Trafford ain't no ting, complain about the 5-1 against Stoke and more.

He's not a particularly likeable bloke, he's an Ashley shill, he's a gobshite and I get that but this attitude of laying the blame for anything at Pardew's door while giving him pelters for every little thing is pathetic and makes it hard to take anything said about him seriously.

Perspective lads. Get some.