Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's getting me down thinking we're going into next season with this c*** still in a f***ing job. He's ruining this club.

Aye, everything was spot on before he came along  ;D

At least there was a club to support back then.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's getting me down thinking we're going into next season with this c*** still in a f***ing job. He's ruining this club.

I suppose it'll all be rosy when he fucks off then.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck that, i hope the cunt falls off a cliff and dies on impact.

I hope he doesn't.

Unfortunately i'm an unfeeling bastard who hates his stinking guts, the cunt.

Wouldn't you prefer that he dies a while after impact then?

I think it would be out of order to want him to suffer like.

Guest bimpy474

Would be nice to have some actual hope again.

Hope is what normally keeps you going, right now we don't even have that tbh.

I suppose it'll all be rosy when he f***s off then.

Pretty much, yeah.

Fuck that, i hope the cunt falls off a cliff and dies on impact.

I hope he doesn't.

Unfortunately i'm an unfeeling bastard who hates his stinking guts, the cunt.

Wouldn't you prefer that he dies a while after impact then?

I think it would be out of order to want him to suffer like.

:bob:

I suppose it'll all be rosy when he f***s off then.

What do you think then Haris? Do you think the Pardew/Ashley era is a continuation of our historical shitness? 'cos whilst I would agree with that to an extent, like others have said there used to be a club to support. Even with the lower mid-table finishes, cup failures, Owen, Shepherd, Kenny etc etc there was something to support. Now it feels like the club is an advertising platform without an identity, with a business model & economic policy that inhibits the playing squad from improving and growing. It's easily possible that if Pards is sacked and Ashley sells up we could drop into oblivion but I don't care personally...anything is better than the current set up

:thup:

Personally think its possible for us to enjoy our football under Ashley, even if its as a side effect of him wanting to make money. I dont think that'll be consistantly possible under Pardew.

Realistically its only in Ashleys benefit if we are an attractive side who do well. Both in terms of exposure for his brand, potential player values & the overall value of the club. He just has no idea of whats possible & likely buys into much of what Pardew says due to his willingness to keep a yes man around.

Guest bimpy474

:thup:

Personally think its possible for us to enjoy our football under Ashley, even if its as a side effect of him wanting to make money. I dont think that'll be consistantly possible under Pardew.

Realistically its only in Ashleys benefit if we are an attractive side who do well. Both in terms of exposure for his brand, potential player values & the overall value of the club. He just has no idea of whats possible & likely buys into much of what Pardew says due to his willingness to keep a yes man around.

Aye, it's an argument that's been going on a while. It is possible to play decent football with the players we have and might have. The nutters who back Pardew seem to think we can't play decent stuff because of Ashley, they seem unable to get in their heads that this is Pardew, it's happened at every club he's been at. Poor football with decent games dotted about.

I think it's more a case of not wanting or needing to read someone's internal monologue.  Nowt has changed with Pardew for months or arguably years, the World Cup is on, I'm wallowing in my own general misery catching up on the latest Jimmy McGovern offering.  I know Pardew is a cunt.  I'm not reading original angles on that in here.

Is there really anything more to say? It's just the same regurgitated shite, page after page after page.

Every time I see it bumped to the top of the forum, I'm like :anguish:

Didn't open the thread for several weeks a while back, it was glorious

Guest bimpy474

It's the same people doing it though, it's not the thread that's at fault but people who don't realise the thread isn't meant fore inane anti-Pardew personal diary entries.

Maybe you could give us the rules of what we can post, with your permission of course...

Or you could just not read it, so you don't moan about something you don't want to be part of.

You do make it quite impossible not to read tbh.  You're still making the same point people have been making for 18 months plus, ten times a day.  Fair do's if it gets you through your day, but don't expect people not to criticise it and withdraw from saying it's annoying.

Guest bimpy474

You do make it quite impossible not to read tbh.  You're still making the same point people have been making for 18 months plus, ten times a day.  Fair do's if it gets you through your day, but don't expect people not to criticise it and withdraw from saying it's annoying.

Your point ?

Don't like it, don't read it. Or as i said, you tell me what and what i can't say/post. It might make it easier eh ?