Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He had a massive grin on his face when he said "we got Jack from just down the road". Says it all really :lol:

We always get jack from just down the road under his leadership tbf.

You haven't been given the credit you deserve for this line. Very good.

Remmeber this from last season  :lol:

Pardew said: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points because it's very difficult.

"You look at the history of the Premier League - teams hit 40 points and switch off. Well, we have not done that.

"We will just keep fighting away and trying to achieve the best possible results we can for our fans. We have got the best fans in the country and we want to do the best for them."

Guest neesy111

Pardew said: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points because it's very difficult.

"You look at the history of the Premier League - teams hit 40 points and switch off. Well, we have not done that.

"We will just keep fighting away and trying to achieve the best possible results we can for our fans. We have got the best fans in the country and we want to do the best for them."

:spit:

Pure filth.

Setting points targets like that just stinks of being happy to avoid relegation and finish mid table.

God forbid he would say something like we'll look to go into every game for maximum points and see where we end up.

Expectations successfully managed.

I'd agree but he said we'd be pushing for the Champions League around a week ago. :lol: Sometimes it's as if he doesn't know that his comments are being recorded.

It feels like he gets away with it with most fans off the forum. It's like he occasionally comes into an interview with a spring in his step but the majority of the time he's shit scared of being optimistic.

Hate seeing his name on the boards. Can we change the thread title to 'c***'?

I second this.

:lol: :lol:

I second this.

The King surely?

Guest firetotheworks

It'll have been like on Mr Bean when he posts himself a Christmas card and then walks in and spots it, massively surprised.

I've decided that everything that I say today is going to have an obscure cultural reference. Don't like it? Fine, I'll stop, just let me know.

It'll have been like on Mr Bean when he posts himself a Christmas card and then walks in and spots it, massively surprised.

I've decided that everything that I say today is going to have an obscure cultural reference. Don't like it? Fine, I'll stop, just let me know.

Fuck it, could be interesting. I'll let you.

http://www.hwdyk.com/q/images/futurama_s03e09_11.jpg

^                                    ^

Pardew                              Us

:lol: :lol: YES.

48 points? Good enough for eleventh place last season. Reach for the fucking sky.

I just cant understand it.

We've signed all these players to strengthen, with probably 5 of them going straight into the starting 11.. and he's targeting a point less than we finished with last season?

What a cock

I second this.

The King surely?

Ronaldo doesn't like the phrase though so let's not consider it, don't wanna upset him.  :)

I second this.

The King surely?

Ronaldo doesn't like the phrase though so let's not consider it, don't wanna upset him.  :)

Erm? What ?  :lol:

He had a massive grin on his face when he said "we got Jack from just down the road". Says it all really :lol:

We always get jack from just down the road under his leadership tbf.

You haven't been given the credit you deserve for this line. Very good.

Story of my life mate, thanks for your kind words. :thup:

Love that quote about not giving up after reaching 40 points, such a load of rubbish. :lol: Never seen such a disgusting show of collective back-patting as we saw around Christmas when it became clear we weren't likely to go down.