Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many teams that have went down in the last 10 years have done as well as NUFC? Correct answer. None.

How many clubs have went down in the last 10 years that are as big as Newcastle?  None.  We shouldn't have gone down, there is no excuse for this bullshit newly-promoted club mentality to cloud the issue and feed into this idea that we're a plucky underdog who should be happy with what we're given.  We spent one season out of the top flight, six years ago.  That is not going on Pardew's "Reasons I'm So Valiantly Battling Adversity" list, not a chance.  We're a well established Premier League club.

Pardew, while not perfect, has done what is expected of him in my eyes

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GNEH3z_ETuk/Up3huLcFRaI/AAAAAAAAAvI/YeQmiVg4Mp4/s1600/if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-face-jas-fasola-podtekst-erotyczny-mem-oryginal.png

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm hoping we are 5-0 down at the weekend by half-time and the crowd turn really nasty, get this cunt out. How any self respecting NUFC supporter can still support this cuntfuck is beyond me, even Ian W has turned.

I'm hoping we are 5-0 down at the weekend by half-time and the crowd turn really nasty, get this cunt out. How any self respecting NUFC supporter can still support this cuntfuck is beyond me, even Ian W has turned.

Erm, I'll take that as a compliment.

Maybe I have been on twitter and other forums too much :)

The style worries me for sure. I almost 100% sure that we will sit back and counter with De Jong dropping a bit deeper from no 10 spot and starting counters for Cabella, Riviere, Aarons and Gouffran. That is a pacy front 3 anyway, and that maybe the reason Obertan is getting new chances. The problem is we can't defend for a bit so more 0-3/0-4 humiliations on the way, and the first goal too often kills us. I am just saying, that in then end we have been pretty high up in the league, especially if you look at the quality of football we are playing. I don't know how he does it or was it only because of Cabaye. This season will tell I guess.

That's one season you're talking about. Or do you think 12th, 16th, 10th is "pretty high up in the league"?

Well, 10th is pretty decent considering the shambles that was the end of last season.  We are doing fine untill Cabaye being sold.

Just totally beyond Pardew's control. :lol: Post-Cabaye our results /performances turned to this:

http://imgur.com/7vMF5Q5.jpg

After selling ONE PLAYER. :lol: Not even remotely acceptable.

Guest neesy111

The style worries me for sure. I almost 100% sure that we will sit back and counter with De Jong dropping a bit deeper from no 10 spot and starting counters for Cabella, Riviere, Aarons and Gouffran. That is a pacy front 3 anyway, and that maybe the reason Obertan is getting new chances. The problem is we can't defend for a bit so more 0-3/0-4 humiliations on the way, and the first goal too often kills us. I am just saying, that in then end we have been pretty high up in the league, especially if you look at the quality of football we are playing. I don't know how he does it or was it only because of Cabaye. This season will tell I guess.

That's one season you're talking about. Or do you think 12th, 16th, 10th is "pretty high up in the league"?

Well, 10th is pretty decent considering the shambles that was the end of last season.  We are doing fine untill Cabaye being sold.

Just totally beyond Pardew's control. :lol: Post-Cabaye our results /performances turned to this:

Ridiculous lack of draws as well.

Ridiculous lack of draws as well.

Because we fall to bits as soon as we concede.

Was just watching the highlights of the old Hibs  6-6 Motherwell game. Wondering when was the last time we even looked like we were trying having gone a goal down?

tbf, we were energyless during that spell.

It's game over when we go behind, it's not part of the plan (nick one and defend it) and there is no other plan.  The severe lack of wins by more than 1 or 2 goals tells you that, as do all of the embarrassing hammerings.  A reminder of one from Wullie from end of April I think it was:

Before Pardew arrived, since 1993, NUFC had lost 35 Premier League games by 3 goals or more. Pardew has lost by 3 goals or more 20 times on his own since December 2010.

It's game over when we go behind, it's not part of the plan (nick one and defend it) and there is no other plan.  The severe lack of wins by 1 or 2 goals tells you that, as do all of the embarrassing hammerings.

We've basically got 2 plans depending on the standard of opposition:

vs. a shit team - score early and protect the lead til FT.

vs. a good team - stay in the game as long as possible, score late and hang on til FT.

That's the extent of it. Although as Pardew will tell you repeatedly this season every game is "tough" which is because we're fucking terrible.

Entertaining football? Aye, right

The moment he tries something a little different, if it fails he drops his arse and goes back to the turgid, negative football he knows best (though he fails at that cos we still get our arses handed to us)

tbf, we were energyless during that spell.

Erm actually I think you'll find we was energyless during that spell.

Just watching the 5-1 Halloween Massacre on Premier League Years

Will never see anything like that under this prick

We have and probably will, we'll be on the receiving end of it though.

Am I right in thinking we had Cabaye for this entire season?

http://i.imgur.com/1hbxdy1.png

Just checking. I thought we did.

Damn that was a close shave.  :lol:

Awful seson full of terrible excuses.  We also managed to save sunderland by handing them 6 pts.