Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BenArfa10

Just watching the post-match 'discussion' now and the bitterness and desperation from Sky to try and show how much Man Utd dominated the game is as sickeningly transparent as it is laughable. Ed Chamberlain the smarmy tablet waving 's' accentuating t*** was pulling unusual statistics from thin air like average player positions and saying 'just look at that', mentioning they had 74 crosses but it's irrelevant, 2-2 was the score. It happened Ed, get over it. Man Utd had the game won and they threw away three points in the last 30 seconds. He mentioned Man U had 'broken records' left right and centre in this game. They might have but these are records that mean absolutely nothing. The commentary from Martin Tyler and Gary Neville was unbearable. Tyler was incredibly desperate for Man Utd to equalise and when they did they started showing Mick Hucknall joking about with their god Sir Alex and by this time the Man Utd fans had begun to wake up and of course we heard Neville shouting 'oh dear' when Fulham equalised. Tyler was Talking about how plucky Fulham had no chance against Man U's might and had just a general 'didn't they do well' attitude with his typical 'normal service resumed' swagger punctuating his witticisms which as usual go down like a lead balloon. Gary Neville was mentioning that the amount of crosses was nothing to do with Moyes. Really Gary it's not the staff's fault? Or are you shying away from criticising them because your brother is sat on the home teams' bench. The attendence was towards 60,00 from Man U fans, isn't OT's capacity nearer towards 75,000. I know they were playing the bottom of the league club but down 15,000 for a PL game is not good. They have hard times ahead.

Pretty sure I heard 74k

You're right, my apologies. Doesn't change the fact that things look bad for them

RVP will definitely cry off this summer. I think many more will be exploring their options too.

Rooney will stay, but will take advantage of Man U's desperation to get a crazy contract.

Yeah RVP will be off. Rooney will ask for the sky and Craperly will end up at Hull.

In some ways Man United fans piss me off even more now than when they were successful.

They've been the most successful club in England for over two decades and they've just hit a short dip this year. They're still the biggest name in English football and will land on their feet soon enough. Their entire squad could drop dead on the pitch and they'd still be better than us in three years time. What right do Man United fans have to play the vicitm?

Got a text message from a friend today after the Fulham game written "watching football will give me cancer." Well, what do you think I've got then.

In some ways Man United fans piss me off even more now than when they were successful.

They've been the most successful club in England for over two decades and they've just hit a short dip this year. They're still the biggest name in English football and will land on their feet soon enough. Their entire squad could drop dead on the pitch and they'd still be better than us in three years time. What right do Man United fans have to play the vicitm?

Got a text message from a friend today after the Fulham game written "watching football will give me cancer." Well, what do you think I've got then.

Full blown AIDS.

Living in Manchester is a good laugh at the moment.

After we beat them, I went over to wind one of the lads up.

'Shit football, mid table side' he says,

'Welcome to my world',

'yeah but we have a shit manager and are owned by twats'.

Me and the other Toon fan in the office just looked at him in disbelief. That's the world these people live in- completely clueless. Most of them have never seen anything but success and they have no clue what's going on or what to do.

Really hope we can beat these cunts at SJP.  Hope Sir Alex to be there too and watch us do it. No matter how shit we are, even with Pardew, the players will be up for it coz its Man U.

Shame they didnt feel the same against the mackems though.