Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

17 minutes ago, Ben said:

Yes yes yes , keep off Howe though England 

I don't think international football would appeal to him. 

Eddie likes the day to day too much

12 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I don't think international football would appeal to him. 

Eddie likes the day to day too much

He's already addressed the England thing. Don't know why it keeps getting mentioned him taking the job.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He's already addressed the England thing. Don't know why it keeps getting mentioned him taking the job.

Same reason Bruno and Isak get linked with a new club every 2 minutes.

We're not allowed nice things. It upsets 'them'.

Edited by Chris_R

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Southgate is would be hilarious choice for Man U, but we all know who Ratcliffe should employ to really straighten out the mess Man U are in. He knows the club inside out and is a former player with huge amount of managerial experience.

Steve-Bruce-006.jpg?width=620&dpr=2&s=no

:troll: would love to see it. 

Casemiro to Saudi for 40m? Thats a joke. He has 36m left on his contract too. No way should Man U make money on this guy.

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Martinez back in training is big for them.

Odds on him being rushed back because the performances have been utterly fucking hideous for months and the manager couldn't give a fuck about anything other than saving his own skin at the expense of everything else, including the health of his own key players?  :)

4 hours ago, TRC said:

Casemiro to Saudi for 40m? Thats a joke. He has 36m left on his contract too. No way should Man U make money on this guy.

Yeah no club should touch him. Why would anyone think £40m for him is good value for a player with no legs and no resale value? 

Like when we had Butt, Geremi et al, we had to wallow in our own stupidity and suck it up. Similar with Hendrick etc now, nobody's touching them and rightly so.

Love to see Southgate brought in, pay a zillion for Kane and then fail hard again

Them and Liverpool being shite would make me more than happy 

:aww:

I've got a conspiracy theory, if you'll indulge me...

Man U are leaking they want Southgate, but they don't. Because nobody rational would. It's to make us think Ashworth is already working for them because of their time with England, so therefore we might as well just accept £2m or whatever lowball number it is today. 

This rumour is just to drive down the compo.

4 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Man U are leaking they want Southgate, but they don't. Because nobody rational would. It's to make us think Ashworth is already working for them because of their time with England, so therefore we might as well just accept £2m or whatever lowball number it is today. 

willis Whatcha GIF

10 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Always Sunny Fx GIF

24 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

If it came out Ashworth was already working for them,  there would be massive consequences. They would be doing absolutely everything in their power to hide him already assisting them and not make it look like it's happening.

10 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Prick. 

Ashis going to struggle to adjust from all day in his garden to couped up inside OT 5 days a week. 

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Ashis going to struggle to adjust from all day in his garden to couped up inside OT 5 days a week. 

...and they have no room so he will have to share an office with two others. 

16 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Prick. 

Seriously? WFH is the biggest skive known to man and a hangover from the covid era.