Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

The Rock Grammy GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Well if they don't like it they can always fuck off and find another job WFH. They won't by the way.

Riddled with laziness - on and off the field. Time for them to put in the hours they get paid for, the workshy, sweat-dodging cunts. Time to put some shoulders to the wheel and start making the bosses richer

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

Well if they don't like it they can always fuck off and find another job WFH. They won't by the way.

Love a bit of random vitriol [emoji38]

I especially like the fact that the bad guys in this little fable are the plucky office workers earning peanuts and the billionaire brexit supporting liar is our hero.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I especially like the fact that the bad guys in this little fable are the plucky office workers earning peanuts and the billionaire brexit supporting liar is our hero.

As it should be.

32 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Big fan of no nowt boomer cunts asking staff to come back to the offices full time for absolutely no reason. 

Nothing beats losing four hours of efficient work at home to spend it sat or stood on sweatbox trains doing nothing so some no nowt prick can have you in the office. Boomers gonna boom.

50 minutes ago, Beth said:

Seriously? WFH is the biggest skive known to man and a hangover from the covid era.

It's no surprise to anyone that you would think this. :lol: 

Hes on a mission to piss everyone off when hes just walked in, that never plays out well.

I'm all for calling out and getting rid of the wasters in a business but you cant just go full on scorched earth early days.

1 hour ago, wiseman said:

If it came out Ashworth was already working for them,  there would be massive consequences. They would be doing absolutely everything in their power to hide him already assisting them and not make it look like it's happening.

Of course he's not working for them. They just want us to think he might be so that we reduce our compensation demands.

1 hour ago, wiseman said:

If it came out Ashworth was already working for them,  there would be massive consequences. They would be doing absolutely everything in their power to hide him already assisting them and not make it look like it's happening.

Of course he's not working for them. They just want us to think he might be so that we reduce our compensation demands.

1 hour ago, Beth said:

image.png.4c79d4b0873474b70a1ecaced3a73679.png

1 hour ago, Interpolic said:

Prick. 

Feels like a soft lay off, get as many people to quit before you start having to pay redundancy. 

This coupled with the taxpayer  paid stadium nonsense is more indicative of an Ashley than a Roman. 

1 hour ago, midds said:

Riddled with laziness - on and off the field. Time for them to put in the hours they get paid for, the workshy, sweat-dodging cunts. Time to put some shoulders to the wheel and start making the bosses richer

Should pull their socks up, roll up their sleeves and get back to basics, as a well-known Man U legend likes to say.  To be brutally honest.  Well, y'know . . .

1 hour ago, Beth said:

Seriously? WFH is the biggest skive known to man and a hangover from the covid era.

Utter tosh. I'm an academic and have researched extensively on this. Such a shortsighted view.

Yep, as someone who can work from home I'm massively more productive there. Even before the pandemic I'd ask to work from home if I had a pressing deadline coming so I could avoid distractions.

Worked from home since 2008, love it, miles more productive and would never want to go back to commuting, traffic, parking hassles and lost productivity all while getting aggravated and spending more. What a load of shite :lol:

4 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Worked from home since 2008, love it, miles more productive and would never want to go back to commuting, traffic, parking hassles and lost productivity all while getting aggravated and spending more. What a load of shite :lol:

Exactly. When I worked in London I sometimes had to travel in just for a 15 minute meeting. Cost a fortune as well as a near 4-hour round commute. Glad things have moved on since then but seemingly not at Manure.