Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Man U hadn't been absolute sly fuckers, made a proper approach rather than an illegal one, and hadn't gobbed off to the media, and hadn't offered a fee lower than what we paid Brighton, we'd have probably settled on a more reasonable fee and business would be done be now. But no, they acted like total bellends. Hope we keep demanding £20m and keep him on gardening leave for as long as possible.

A good chunk of fans on Red Cafe still can't seem to comprehend why it's come to this.

33 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I'm not seeing this via rose tinted geps here am I?

He's calling us awkward for not allowing Dan to leave his post at Newcastle, where we have entrusted him with shaping our clubs future, only a couple of years down the line and for less than we had to pay to lure him from Brighton?

Yes it may be awkward to him, but it's a massive blow to ourselves and our progress so you would think he would've approached the club and thrashed it out.

Not sure how having secret meetings and basically saying "I want to make us good overnight so give me your top class employees or else I'll cwy" is the best strategy to take.

You either follow the correct protocols and procedures, or you stump up more money to fastrack your ideas, I'd have though that a simple thing for a business man like him to grasp

Let him whine and give him as much media time as possible. Don’t stop your enemies from making mistakes and all that. 

His rhetoric is so bad it’s hilarious and I love to watch it

14 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I'm not seeing this via rose tinted geps here am I?

He's calling us awkward for not allowing Dan to leave his post at Newcastle, where we have entrusted him with shaping our clubs future, only a couple of years down the line and for less than we had to pay to lure him from Brighton?

Yes it may be awkward to him, but it's a massive blow to ourselves and our progress so you would think he would've approached the club and thrashed it out.

Not sure how having secret meetings and basically saying "I want to make us good overnight so give me your top class employees or else I'll cwy" is the best strategy to take.

You either follow the correct protocols and procedures, or you stump up more money to fastrack your ideas, I'd have though that a simple thing for a business man like him to grasp

He’s an arrogant spoiled cwunt that’s missing the business protocols and concepts. Once realised he still wants to stamp his feet and have his candy. Fucking buffoon of a man. They deserve each other manure and Jimbob.

At least I know now when I go shopping tomorrow and my bill is £100 I can say "I'll give you £30 and if you don't accept your awkward and unprofessional" hopefully they'll see it my way.

The situation hasn't changed in months now, if he wanted to resolve it he could pick up the phone and offer a more reasonable figure as compensation - it's that straightforward. Offering a pittance then moaning when it's not immediately accepted makes him look ridiculous especially when he's twisting on in public every week. Not suggesting he should offer exactly what are asking for but it's got to at least half to even start a negotiation? Surely he knows how deals are made and concessions are usually made on both sides, that's how normal people do things, this cunt though - fuck me. What a wanker

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

The same way plenty of fans on here were shouting Howe out. Right? ;)

I'd say it's a much closer comparison with the realisation on here around 2008ish that our new billionaire owner who seemed sound as he downed pints in the away end, was actually a massive cunt who wanted to constantly cut corners and do everything on the cheap

You've basically got your very own Mike Ashley but Jim has wet dreams about playing with chemistry sets not flogging sweatshop sports socks in a jumble sale

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

He’s already shifted political elegance in readiness for sucking off Starmer and begging for “the Wembley of the North” Odious self serving rodent. 

I can't believe the way he's carrying on.

Can't wait to see how his whole tenure there continues to develop!

The Glazers must be pissing themselves about the deal they did, sold part of the club but are still the real owners, meanwhile Ratcliffe is putting the cash in and will take any flack for performances, they keep making £££.

They are very astute businessmen, even if they have no interest in performances on the pitch.

5 hours ago, midds said:

The situation hasn't changed in months now, if he wanted to resolve it he could pick up the phone and offer a more reasonable figure as compensation - it's that straightforward. Offering a pittance then moaning when it's not immediately accepted makes him look ridiculous especially when he's twisting on in public every week. Not suggesting he should offer exactly what are asking for but it's got to at least half to even start a negotiation? Surely he knows how deals are made and concessions are usually made on both sides, that's how normal people do things, this cunt though - fuck me. What a wanker

With Ineos he probably can bully his way through negotiations and totally underpay his suppliers.

he just can’t do that with ManU

Refers to the Premier League as the Premiership about 6 times.

After watching a good chunk of that interview, I feel confident that in the league at least, that Man Utd will flounder for many more years. He’s an absolute dinosaur this chap.

Going in and stating the obvious (Real Madrid have had better management at their club than Man Utd) isn’t a pearl of wisdom because it’s coming from a billionaire, it’s whether he has a clue on how to fix it.. and sticking all your hopes on a poisonous garden gnome is a risky game given the lack of loyalty said gnome has shown.

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Imagine believing one of the biggest issues facing football is “gardening leave”. He’s a walking parody. 

He’s just another Mike Ashley - used to getting his own way by bullying and jobs for mates.