Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only time their midfield has steamrollered ours when Cabaye was here was when Fergie played a narrow diamond with 4 midfielders in central positions. Fergie knew 2v2 we had one of the strongest pairs in the league. I'm referring to the 0-3 at SJP when Evra scored two headers or something.

Am I missing any other games?

Guest neesy111

I'm hardly confident. :lol: Looking forward to it though.

You should be. You'll do us at SJP.

Everyone said that for OT as well when we'd just been hammered off Swansea away  :dontknow:

We don't have Cabaye this time. :(

Guest Roger Kint

Some great semis now lined up, looks like Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG/Chelsea in the last 4

The 4/1 for Real will have gone now. Perfect for them really. Great tie Barca/Athletico, can see Psg/Chelsea being a borefest though.

Some great semis now lined up, looks like Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG/Chelsea in the last 4

The 4/1 for Real will have gone now. Perfect for them really. Great tie Barca/Athletico, can see Psg/Chelsea being a borefest though.

Fancy Barca to piss that tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

Fancy Barca to piss that tbh.

Not sure i would say piss it, favourites obviously but AM will fancy their chances