Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the glory hunting c***s at work said to me yesterday that only good things happen to Manchester United in Munich. I said like what?  The answer?  Winning the Champions league there in 99. This is even without the ramifications of how bad a plane crash that wipes out the young heart of a brilliant side really is. Horrendous.

Champions league final wasn't even in Munich. What a horrifically stupid thing to say. Do everyone a favour and tell him he's a cunt.

That's part of what I meant. Clueless table top supporters didn't even know about 1958 and how the air disaster shaped and changed their history. I call the pair of them cunts every day of the working year. I will not tolerate glory hunting tosspots anywhere .

One of the glory hunting c***s at work said to me yesterday that only good things happen to Manchester United in Munich. I said like what?  The answer?  Winning the Champions league there in 99. This is even without the ramifications of how bad a plane crash that wipes out the young heart of a brilliant side really is. Horrendous.

Champions league final wasn't even in Munich. What a horrifically stupid thing to say. Do everyone a favour and tell him he's a c***.

That's part of what I meant. Clueless table top supporters didn't even know about 1958 and how the air disaster shaped and changed their history. I call the pair of them c***s every day of the working year. I will not tolerate glory hunting tosspots anywhere .

:thup:

That's the equivalent of a Liverpool fan saying only good things happen to LFC in Sheffield...

Champions league final wasn't even in Munich. What a horrifically stupid thing to say. Do everyone a favour and tell him he's a c***.

That's part of what I meant. Clueless table top supporters didn't even know about 1958 and how the air disaster shaped and changed their history. I call the pair of them c***s every day of the working year. I will not tolerate glory hunting tosspots anywhere .

:thup:

That's the equivalent of a Liverpool fan saying only good things happen to LFC in Sheffield...

The pair of them are convinced they will win the Champions league.  When I asked them why they thought that way, they basically said because they're United and they win something every year. :anguish:

The pair of them are convinced they will win the Champions league.  When I asked them why they thought that way, they basically said because they're United and they win something every year. :anguish:

Are they seriously retarded or something? No wonder you have the attitude you do towards Manchester United fans when you have to deal with that daily.

Are they seriously retarded or something? No wonder you have the attitude you do towards Manchester United fans when you have to deal with that daily.

I'd say 90% of the Manchester United followers Ive met in my life are like that. 

I'd say 90% of the Manchester United followers Ive met in my life are like that. 

:lol: nice touch.

Champions league final wasn't even in Munich. What a horrifically stupid thing to say. Do everyone a favour and tell him he's a cunt.

That's part of what I meant. Clueless table top supporters didn't even know about 1958 and how the air disaster shaped and changed their history. I call the pair of them cunts every day of the working year. I will not tolerate glory hunting tosspots anywhere .

Where i work most people "support" man united. Few actually do though, most are just clueless arseholes. Don't get me wrong there's a few decent lads who know their football and actually attend matches, but the vast majority have never been anywhere near old trafford. When they have a dig about Newcastle being shit i counter with the fact i've been to "their" ground about a dozen times as opposed to zilch for them.

These guys will lose to West Ham today. A certainty.

Knowledge.

Love a good old fashioned post like that where he would no doubt have came back to the thread all :smug: had it happened but now pretends like nothing :lol:

These guys will lose to West Ham today. A certainty.

Knowledge.

Love a good old fashioned post like that where he would no doubt have came back to the thread all :smug: had it happened but now pretends like nothing :lol:

:lol: