Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Treatment of Kagawa from Fergie and now Moyes has been horrific, like. He shouldn't still be at that club, ripping his career apart. Worse than the Ben Arfa situation here.

Agreed, stifling someone who is on par with Mata in terms of ability (though not necessarily similar play style-wise).

I think spunking 16 mil on Philery Jones was foreshadowing of Man U's and D.Moyes D.Moyes (Irish accent on the second one).

Canny pleased for Moyes tbf.

Why? :lol: He's as miserable as they come.

He is, and his style of football isn't much to desire, but I just think he has - in a way - drawn the short straw going there. He's not a bad manager and the way the media go on about him suggests he is. No-one would have matched up to Ferguson who wasn't already at a "super club" for love of a better term. Sticks two fingers up at the media and any fans doubting him the result tonight.

For me, from what little I have seen of ManUre this season, it's the players who need to be held responsible and the amount of desire shown.