Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some great semis now lined up, looks like Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG/Chelsea in the last 4

The 4/1 for Real will have gone now. Perfect for them really. Great tie Barca/Athletico, can see Psg/Chelsea being a borefest though.

Fancy Barca to p*ss that tbh.

Not sure i would say p*ss it, favourites obviously but AM will fancy their chances

Aye, can't see Barca "pissing" it at all,  Atletico are one of those really compact teams that will make Barcelona's life difficult. Haven't their recent meetings been fairly even, ending in draws?

Real put their tie to bed in the first leg in the Copa Del Rey. Barca are capable of doing just the same if they turn up.

Only because Atletico were missing half a team.... in the league meetings between Real and Atletico its been one win for Atletico and a draw ( which quite frankly only was a draw because the ref screwed Atletico)

With that said i still expect Barca to win as Atletico under Simeone have never beaten Barca and lost every game at Camp Nou.

Only because Atletico were missing half a team.... in the league meetings between Real and Atletico its been one win for Atletico and a draw ( which quite frankly only was a draw because the ref screwed Atletico)

With that said i still expect Barca to win as Atletico under Simeone have never beaten Barca and lost every game at Camp Nou.

Can't compare league meetings, two game ties are a different kettle of fish. Barca will be looking for a big result at home. I fancy them to turn up in that first leg and do a number on them. They can't afford to go into the away leg with scores close and there will be a big risk of them going out.

Like i say, i fancy Barca to have the tie wrapped up by 2/3 goals and into the semis fairly comfortably.

Some great semis now lined up, looks like Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG/Chelsea in the last 4

The 4/1 for Real will have gone now. Perfect for them really. Great tie Barca/Athletico, can see Psg/Chelsea being a borefest though.

Piss it? Absolutely no chance. Not unless Messi does that for them.

I fancy Atleti to nick it.

Although they where easily dispatched in the league cup I think Simeone's style suits 2-legged football. Took Barcelona penalties to win the Supercup and it could be that close again. Atleti are the type of club to choke but if they remain underdogs they have a great shot.

p*ss it? Absolutely no chance. Not unless Messi does that for them.

Home leg, fancy Messi to turn up. Tie over. Barca will only get stronger here on in with everyone returning back to full fitness. Think people are really overlooking them of late.

They've been playing sub-par for some time.  They are much more of a team side than Madrid negatively and positively. When they are under-par nobody will be firing at full cylinders.

Don't see the tie being over in the first leg. Simeone just wouldn't let that happen.

Messi will be cherry ripe by the time the tie comes along, fancy him to score a hatrick. Can't wait for Sunday to see how it pans out especially with the warning Barca put out last week.

I've seen too many abject Barcelona performances this year to back them.

Lose or draw at best on the weekend. Not win La Liga. Get ko'd at QF stage in the CL. Look to rebuild finally in the summer.

Jesus :lol: Put in one of the best displays of La Liga this season just last week.