Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some great semis now lined up, looks like Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG/Chelsea in the last 4

The 4/1 for Real will have gone now. Perfect for them really. Great tie Barca/Athletico, can see Psg/Chelsea being a borefest though.

Fancy Barca to p*ss that tbh.

Not sure i would say p*ss it, favourites obviously but AM will fancy their chances

Fancy at least 2/3 goal lead at the end of the tie. Probably only Man Utd won't fancy their chances with the draw  :lol:

Some great semis now lined up, looks like Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG/Chelsea in the last 4

The 4/1 for Real will have gone now. Perfect for them really. Great tie Barca/Athletico, can see Psg/Chelsea being a borefest though.

Fancy Barca to piss that tbh.

Not sure i would say piss it, favourites obviously but AM will fancy their chances

Aye, can't see Barca "pissing" it at all,  Atletico are one of those really compact teams that will make Barcelona's life difficult. Haven't their recent meetings been fairly even, ending in draws?

Guest neesy111

Fancy Barca to piss that tbh.

Not sure i would say piss it, favourites obviously but AM will fancy their chances

Aye, can't see Barca "pissing" it at all,  Atletico are one of those really compact teams that will make Barcelona's life difficult. Haven't their recent meetings been fairly even, ending in draws?

All draws this season.

Not sure i would say p*ss it, favourites obviously but AM will fancy their chances

Real put their tie to bed in the first leg in the Copa Del Rey. Barca are capable of doing just the same if they turn up.

Real put their tie to bed in the first leg in the Copa Del Rey. Barca are capable of doing just the same if they turn up.

Real are far more suited to playing a side like Atletico than Barca are and have been putting most teams to the sword lately.

It's never as straight forward as people make out. Champions League quarters, 180 minutes of football, a lot can happen. A lot of mistakes to be made, plenty of magic to be produced between the first and last whistle.

Bring it.

:lol:

Fuck off. :lol: Our record in the CL this season is fine barring that blip in the first league. We were better in the group stages than anybody else. Domestic form means nowt. We'll beat Bayern 3-1 and go on to win it.

We have the attacking players to hurt them like. It's what they'll do to us at the back that is the problem.

Not when Moyes can't get Rooney and Van Persie to pass to each other.

It would be absolutely amazing to win this this year with the way we've been playing. The added bonus being that we could possibly take Liverpool out of next years competition and keep ourselves in it.

My heart says we can sneak a win somehow. Head says 4-0 Bayern.

Guest Roger Kint

Real will win it. Thought so all season.

Still get evens on them reaching the final. Got to fancy that assuming they avoid Bayern in the semis(are they drawing that today as well?)

Still get evens on them reaching the final. Got to fancy that assuming they avoid Bayern in the semis(are they drawing that today as well?)

11th of April for that draw. They used to draw it together I thought.

It would be absolutely amazing to win this this year with the way we've been playing. The added bonus being that we could possibly take Liverpool out of next years competition and keep ourselves in it.

My heart says we can sneak a win somehow. Head says 4-0 Bayern.

Listen to your head, mate.

Guest Roger Kint

11th of April for that draw. They used to draw it together I thought.

The bloke on the radio said they were but uefa.com says nowt. They did it last year i think