Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't get me wrong here, i always support Real over Barca :lol: Probably wouldn't think that after me sticking up for them :laugh: Hope Real win on Sunday and go on to win the league, in which they are in a very good position to do so.

Bayern or Real if Barcelona can't find form. Barcelona still have in my opinion the best player in the world and a great cast around so if they hit form at the right time they can certainly win it as well, but based on current form Bayern and Real are without a doubt the favourites.

Bayern or Real if Barcelona can't find form. Barcelona still have in my opinion the best player in the world and a great cast around so if they hit form at the right time they can certainly win it as well, but based on current form Bayern and Real are without a doubt the favourites.

This for me as well :thup:

Don't get me wrong here, i always support Real over Barca :lol: Probably wouldn't think that after me sticking up for them :laugh: Hope Real win on Sunday and go on to win the league, in which they are in a very good position to do so.

Brett, you and I are in the same camp when it comes to Spanish football.

We can't have these separatists running around decrying nationalism. Psh.

Brett, you and I are in the same camp when it comes to Spanish football.

We can't have these separatists running around decrying nationalism. Psh.

:lol: :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

One of the toughest opponents for them. They do have a chance if they can keep a clean sheet and play with a really high intensity for 90 minutes, which Guardiola's teams hate. That said I see them getting humped home and away  :lol:

Would love to see Man Utd progressing but know that this Bayern side will already be through after the first leg.

It'll need something special (one) to stop Bayern in the Champions League. Semi final or final it'll be for them. Not the title.

You know what, daft as it sounds it may help a bit in that RVP and Rooney never look the most comfortable partnership and Rooney seems to work better with Welbeck. May also allow Mata to be played where's best at in the league instead of the wing.

You know what, daft as it sounds it may help a bit in that RVP and Rooney never look the most comfortable partnership and Rooney seems to work better with Welbeck. May also allow Mata to be played where's best at in the league instead of the wing.

Does sound pretty daft given he just smashed in a hat-trick, single handedly winning them a game that got them through to the next round of the Champions League, against the odds.

RVP out for 4-6 weeks. Will miss both legs.

:yao:

So back in end of April-May most likely. That's a big blow for Netherlands. 1month to get into form again before World Cup.

Does sound pretty daft given he just smashed in a hat-trick, single handedly winning them a game that got them through to the next round of the Champions League, against the odds.

Single handedly :anguish: He scored a penalty,a free kick (which keeper should have saved) and a goal put on a plate for him by Rooney

Single handedly :anguish: He scored a penalty,a free kick (which keeper should have saved) and a goal put on a plate for him by Rooney

The goals got them through, he pretty much dragged them through to the next round. No one else looked as threatening.

:aww: didnt even watch the match

still, if he hadn't done it... who would have? nee one. Rooney would've blammoed the first two over the box and if rooney had set up welbeck for the third he would've kicked the ground and fell owwa.

but aye, 'Single handedly' is a bit daily mail.

The goals got them through, he pretty much dragged them through to the next round. No one else looked as threatening.

Single handedly implies some kind of super human performance when in reality he was average enough and not near as good as Rooney

:aww: didnt even watch the match

still, if he hadn't done it... who would have? nee one. Rooney would've blammoed the first two over the box and if rooney had set up welbeck for the third he would've kicked the ground and fell owwa.

but aye, 'Single handedly' is a bit daily mail.

Rooney was far better than RVP on the night you fucker. :lol: