Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

I ahte all this "oooh we've won there for the first time in 41 years, lets celebrate like we've won the cup" bollock. It's thinking like that, and our approach / attitude at Old Trafford particularly over the last 15 years, being the main reason it's taken us so long to win there.

For years we've gone there and rolled over, but today we won because we treated it like a normal game. Us fans should treat it like a normal win. 3 points, that's all it is. Fuck Man United.

Aye, whatever. :lol:

Ok cool, next year we'll lube ourselves up again.

A deserved victory, and having been there in 1972, an extra special one for me.

Man U looked a very ordinary side without Rooney, and if we'd been able to pass the ball a bit better, we could have got 2 or 3 more goals after the first.

Willo was a tower of strength and confidence at the back. I've not seen him play better.

Hatem did very well too. Played very sensibly and got us going forward.

That 2nd half performance is what we should be aspiring to every week.  Strange how Pardew makes brave tactical choices in these games, and not at home to Norwich or Hull.  He did it last year at OT too. Long may this postivity from the manager continue. Fantastic.

I ahte all this "oooh we've won there for the first time in 41 years, lets celebrate like we've won the cup" bollock. It's thinking like that, and our approach / attitude at Old Trafford particularly over the last 15 years, being the main reason it's taken us so long to win there.

For years we've gone there and rolled over, but today we won because we treated it like a normal game. Us fans should treat it like a normal win. 3 points, that's all it is. f*** Man United.

u want me to hurl up the celebratory bacon sandwich I've just wolfed down m8?

That 2nd half performance is what we should be aspiring to every week.  Strange how Pardew makes brave tactical choices in these games, and not at home to Norwich or Hull.  He did it last year at OT too. Long may this postivity from the manager continue. Fantastic.

I enjoyed the whole game and I can't remember when that's happened last in the league. We have the players, we just need to use them correctly and we can do really well, fingers crossed it's not a one off.

the problem previously has been that it's all well and good playing this way away but at home you need to be more offensive. Pardew sticks with a winning team usually but I imagine he'll put Shola in for the suspended Cabaye, or better yet Ben Arfa

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0JAmTmnQLyJVPqlREFOveccpOd6tCDcMNSrJaaqecQgePMpL-pg

http://e0.365dm.com/13/06/402x210/football-club-soccer-premier-league-english-soccer-league_2954339.jpg?20130603215341

http://e1.365dm.com/12/08/402x210/Everton-v-Manchester-United-Robin-van-Persie-_2814697.jpg?20120820222324

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0JAmTmnQLyJVPqlREFOveccpOd6tCDcMNSrJaaqecQgePMpL-pg

http://e0.365dm.com/13/06/402x210/football-club-soccer-premier-league-english-soccer-league_2954339.jpg?20130603215341

http://e1.365dm.com/12/08/402x210/Everton-v-Manchester-United-Robin-van-Persie-_2814697.jpg?20120820222324

The moment she called it offside I was like "well, she doesn't look good or anything, but I would take here right now" :lol:

For years we've gone there and rolled over, but today we won because we treated it like a normal game. Us fans should treat it like a normal win. 3 points, that's all it is. Fuck Man United.

Aye, whatever. :lol:

:lol: Seriously.  I'll fucking enjoy today thanks, it's mint.  We've tried to attack them a few times down the years and got nowt, usually because they have a class team.