Newcastle United 5 - 1 Stoke City - 26/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 39

Rich

Oh one other thing. If the guys would stop being so sentimental with the penalties that would be great. Give it to Benny or Shola or Cabaye. Stop giving the around to whoever hasn't scored in x games.

At 4-1 we might as well exploit the situation for the best long-term gain, tbh. Hypothetically, of course. It's not like Cisse will be back in the side against Arsenal, I wouldn't have thought.

Oh one other thing. If the guys would stop being so sentimental with the penalties that would be great. Give it to Benny or Shola or Cabaye. Stop giving the around to whoever hasn't scored in x games.

At 4-1 we might as well exploit the situation for the best long-term gain, tbh. Hypothetically, of course. It's not like Cisse will be back in the side against Arsenal, I wouldn't have thought.

Think he's talking about the Remy penalty which tbf should have been taken by the regulars. Cisse's, I have no problem with.

How many games did it take us last year to reach 33pts? Interested with us hitting the halfway mark.

19 I think, the 19th being 3-0 at home to Man Utd. Could be wrong...

http://i.imgur.com/fPzQZdo.png

Think he's talking about the Remy penalty which tbf should have been taken by the regulars. Cisse's, I have no problem with.

Yeah my problem is with the Remy one. Cisse's was fair enough since the game was well over.

This forum would be raging if we had two reds and two penalties against us :lol:

In what respect? At the players it probably would have been. The decisions themselves I bet the players would be slated and rightly so.

This forum would be raging if we had two reds and two penalties against us :lol:

In what respect? At the players it probably would have been. The decisions themselves I bet the players would be slated and rightly so.

No chance, for football fans 50/50 decision always equals ref was wrong. I've been on here games when we've had two off and it's always carnage. :lol:

Same with diving- defended when we do it, slated when other teams do it

No chance, on this forum 50/50 decision always equals ref was wrong. I've been on here games when we've had two off and it's always carnage. I remember people complaining when Barton was banned for punching Pedersen in the chops :lol:

Well not from me. I also personally think the forum is massively harsh on players and tries to be as objective as Shearer on  MOTD :lol:

I think Stoke need a new motto, something like nothing is ever our fault

Yes they had two players sent off and had two penalties awarded against them but if they weren't already down to 9 men they could have had a couple more players sent off and we could have had 2-3 more penalties.  If anything, Atkinson was pretty fucking lenient towards them in the 2nd half.