Newcastle United 5 - 1 Stoke City - 26/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 39

Rich

Congratulations to Glenn Whelan for being the thickest cunt of the year. :thup: :lol: Haven't seen a replay of it yet (sounds as if it was on the soft side though) but, I'm absolutely sure he'd have gotten away with his second yellow if he hadn't gone up to Cabaye straight after his first, right under the referee's nose, and told him what was coming. :laugh: Deserved all he got, stupid bastard.

With them down to 9 men, what exactly can a player like Sissoko contribute with that Anita can't do better?

It does make sense in theory, but then again Anita's superb pass got us the first pen/second red. Sissoko in the first half was one of the worst showings I've seen from one of our players in absolutely ages; expected him to be hooked.

With them down to 9 men, what exactly can a player like Sissoko contribute with that Anita can't do better?

It does make sense in theory, but then again Anita's superb pass got us the first pen/second red. Sissoko in the first half was one of the worst showings I've seen from one of our players in absolutely ages; expected him to be hooked.

It makes sense in theory? How?

Anyone see that lad at the front of the Gallowgate get taken away by the stewards? :lol:

He was sitting near me in the middle tier and kept on saying how he was going to go the front and tell Sorenson how much of a cunt he was and finally went down and told him :lol:

What an absolutely shitstain of a club :lol::lol:

to right i'm being serious, he is a quality player, there is a reason that arsenal are looking at him and not nzonzi, adam, ireland.

http://static.bbci.co.uk/programmeimages/528xn/generic/sherlock/sherlock.jpg

Congratulations to Glenn Whelan for being the thickest c*** of the year. :thup: :lol: Haven't seen a replay of it yet (sounds as if it was on the soft side though) but, I'm absolutely sure he'd have gotten away with his second yellow if he hadn't gone up to Cabaye straight after his first, right under the referee's nose, and told him what was coming. :laugh: Deserved all he got, stupid b******.

I also havent seen the replay of his second challenge but I'm astonished that there's been any debate about it from Stoke fans - I heard the collision from about 40 yards away from my seat in the East Stand and he clearly missed the ball as well. Referee couldn't have done anything else imo.