Remy Cabella

Yaron

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan  1m1 minute ago

#cabella #nufc "Coach Pards told me to watch what Yo Gouff does during games and try to adapt my game to be more like Yo."

:lol: :lol:

Painful reading tbh.

:anguish:

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan  1m1 minute ago

#cabella #nufc "Coach Pards told me to watch what Yo Gouff does during games and try to adapt my game to be more like Yo."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Yeah, Remy, wander around the pitch a bit and be total shit for 10 months. Do the occasional bit of running after your man'

Fucking hell, man, he's an utter dullard.

Unless you're renowned for having a parody twitter account, those are constituted as terrible failed attempts at humour, or WUM attempts at worst.

No surprise people "fall" for it as Pardew's actual quotes have been far worse about a whole range of things.

Pathetic attempt, and subsequent insulting of people on this forum who reacted (no surprise it was TCD) to it is even more confusing and unnecessary.

Unless you're renowned for having a parody twitter account, those are constituted as terrible failed attempts at humour, or WUM attempts at worst.

No surprise people "fall" for it as Pardew's actual quotes have been far worse about a whole range of things.

Pathetic attempt, and subsequent insulting of people on this forum who reacted (no surprise it was TCD) to it is even more confusing and unnecessary.

Calm down there mate :lol:

Pretty much insulted everyone in one post, great effort tbf.