Remy Cabella

Yaron

Good god, imagine we actually get a coach that isn't stuck in the traditional british past and knows how to deal with flair players and form a creative free flowing team.

Tbh I have seen very little from Cabella, but he looks like he could be useful when settled and given a chance with a coach that might know what he is doing.

Pardew had written him off already as not good enough according to one article in the Journal this morning.

up to him to prove him wrong now.

Well, it's up to someone to give him a proper chance, actually. Not fair on the lad that when he performed well in cameos that he was then dropped because he didn't rip up trees when having to defend against Chelsea for 60 minutes in his next game etc. He needs a run of matches to settle, as well as a manager to show confidence in him and his technical ability rather than constantly blithering on about needing English physicality.

Pardew had written him off already as not good enough according to one article in the Journal this morning.

up to him to prove him wrong now.

Well, it's up to someone to give him a proper chance, actually. Not fair on the lad that when he performed well in cameos that he was then dropped because he didn't rip up trees when having to defend against Chelsea for 60 minutes in his next game etc. He needs a run of matches to settle, as well as a manager to show confidence in him and his technical ability rather than constantly blithering on about needing English physicality.

Pardew still playing the 'Ben Arfa starting up front at Old Trafford' card I see :lol:

What a total cunt, man.

Didn't we all call this after seeing his video on YouTube, BEFORE he had even signed?!  :lol:

Desperate to see this lad either succeed or fail. At the moment he isn't given the opportunity to do either. If we can see him play a good run of games and see that he is dreadful then I can stop getting annoyed that the likes of Gouffran and Armstrong are being played ahead of him because they will be their on merit. At the moment I'm forced to watch the same people consistently fail or underachieve and there seems to be no penalty for that. I mean he's behind a full back for a wide position now going by today's showing...

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/01/5b79d0d054e0fe2a648a59c7a0a3e85f.jpg

s**** like

Has even played enough to manage such a number?

I liked what i saw of him against City at the start of the season BUT it was obvious he was going to be sat on the bench, too much flair for Tardew

Hope he along with Anita get a run in the side now

Lad on FB who was down there said him and Armstrong seemed to be the only players trying for us.

His disallowed goal was onside as well, just not getting the breaks at the moment.