Remy Cabella

Yaron

Carver having a go at him:

John Carver has warned Remy Cabella he must respect his team-mates after the Frenchman’s angry reaction at being subbed against Stoke City.

The playmaker threw his water bottle down in frustration after being withdrawn against Stoke and Carver hopes that his actions are not repeated.

Speaking on Talksport, Carver said: “You don’t do that – not with this group of people, you have to respect everybody.

“Everybody has to be patient for their chance. If you have to come off and somebody else goes on don’t be disrespectful to your team-mates.

“The important thing is we are working as a group, not 11 players. It’s a squad of 22 or 23 players.

“It’s important they know that.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/remy-cabella-told-show-more-8603880

How patronizing. And woefully short-sighted.

Whether what Cabellargh did was right or wrong (there was clearly f*** all wrong with it), why publicly shame the lad? Mong.

All he needed to do was trot out the passion over spilling clichés not throw him to the wolves while trying to act hard for the press. Complete dick move.

Why would you want a player to be happy about being brought off?

Carver could learn a lesson in man management from a certain Kevin keegan

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/obafemi-martins-apologises-to-kevin-keegan-724815

Obafemi Martins has apologised to Kevin Keegan for his touchline tantrum - and revealed he shed tears of frustration at Newcastle's plight.

The Nigerian striker refused to shake his boss's hand after being substituted in Monday's 1-1 draw with Birmingham, but says the incident was borne out of the swirling emotions of the Geordies' relegation battle.

Martins' conduct at least proves Keegan's men do care, and are ready to muck in to avoid an end-of-season disaster.

He has told Keegan there are no hard feelings and says he was told by his boss that players should feel gutted if they have been subbed.

Martins, who has netted 17 Premier League goals in 48 starts since joining Toon for £10million 18 months ago, said: "I was upset when I had to come off, I didn't want to go off because I wanted to help the team.

"I wanted to help us win the game. We were going to get the winner and I was frustrated when I saw that I was going off.

"There were a few tears because I was frustrated and emotional, nobody likes to be taken off and I'm no different.

"It was a big game and I was desperate to do something which might have got us all three points.

"I didn't understand why I was been taken off so I made my feelings known, but the manager was brilliant. He said he understood how I felt, he didn't get angry at me, he just explained why he had done it.

"He told me to relax because I had played well and that I'd been taken off because it was a tactical decision, not because he thought I wasn't playing well.

"I like the manager. He knows I wanted to try and win the game and he is happy with that sort of attitude. We are not angry with each other."

Keegan's man-management of the situation helped and the Toon boss said: "He is a smashing player and there is no problem at all. I like it when players are upset to come off. Anyway I am bigger than him, and I can't say that about many people!"

Martins, 23, added: "We had to stay confident in what we were trying to do and you saw the spirit and determination in the side.

"It wasn't a great performance, but we fought for each other which is what you need to do at times like this. If we carry on playing like we did in the second half I think the season will have a happy end."

Newcastle chairman Chris Mort yesterday underlined the disappointment of owner Mike Ashley at his club's struggle and his determination to ensure the Magpies stay in the top flight.

Toon face Fulham on Saturday and a win would go a long way to securing safety ahead of a summer of rebuilding.

Mort said: "This certainly isn't what we bought into last summer. Myself and Mike are determined to turn this round.

We have Kevin in to do that. "We appreciated after Christmas this was going to be a transitional period. The aim was to stay in the Premier League and take it on from there."

It's an absolute crime people like Pardew and Carver are getting paid to be professional coaches/managers.

It's clear as day Cabella our most talented attacking player and yet he subs him off for that cunt Obertan?

I don't understand why they're so retarded :lol:

like how carver thinks cabella was disrespecting the other players rather than implicitly disrespecting his own fucking shite management :lol:

which incidentally the fans made clear was a load of bollocks when cabella was subbed

but yeah remy, don't disrespect the other lads ffs

"“We are going to Crystal Palace to win – we want three points, and we will give everything. Against Alan Pardew, it will be special!”

http://m.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle-s-remy-cabella-makes-vow-to-john-carver-after-being-told-to-show-respect-1-7095931

Bad idea, that. Carver was in the Black Bull in Wylam through the week. Apparently he still has a photo of Pardew in his wallet. Remy shall be disciplined.

Not the lad's biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but appalling decision to take him off and leave Sissoko/ameobi on today. At least he was fucking putting the effort in and at least he was trying to make things happen unlike that pair of shirkers.

Sissoko :idiot2: