Remy Cabella

Yaron

I was more thinking of adding two to Cisse tbh.

One senior CF who is currently injured is an absolute joke.

I meant replacing Cisse as in replacing him from the Starting 11.

We need an upgrade badly.

That side has nee goals in it either, mind. That's why - as poor as he is outside the box, and often in it - Cisse has to start with the current squad.

Then again, f*** it. No goals = bottom 3 and Pardew sacked. Get in.

:thup:

Even if we got Cabella and Hatem was starting games again we'd still need 2 strikers minimum.

And even with them we'll still have zippo threat from set pieces. So powder-puff it's untrue.

To be fair, Gouffran can play up front. Will probably never happen under Pardew mind, but I'd much rather see him in his natural position than shunted out onto the left.

Gouffran was bought as a squad player to fill in until we bought a premier class striker to replace Ba, which we still haven't done. We could play him up front but more than likely we'd still find ourselves needing that premier class striker if we want one who scores 15 goals plus a season.

To be fair, Gouffran can play up front. Will probably never happen under Pardew mind, but I'd much rather see him in his natural position than shunted out onto the left.

Gouffran was bought as a squad player to fill in until we bought a premier class striker to replace Ba, which we still haven't done. We could play him up front but more than likely we'd still find ourselves needing that premier class striker if we want one who scores 15 goals plus a season.

Oh yeah, obviously Gouffran is by no means the definitive answer, but it's worth remembering that he's a valid option.

At a stretch I can see one more player coming in, probably a 18yr old from Alaska or summink. There will be no Cabella unless we can get him for around 5m or thereabouts. They want 16m euro.

At a stretch I can see one more player coming in, probably a 18yr old from Alaska or summink. There will be no Cabella unless we can get him for around 5m or thereabouts. They want 13m euro.

Probably not Alaskan. As far as football goes, they're not that Inuit.

'Night Polic  :morph:

At a stretch I can see one more player coming in, probably a 18yr old from Alaska or summink. There will be no Cabella unless we can get him for around 5m or thereabouts. They want 13m euro.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Personally think we'll annouce this lad the same time as Debuchy is annouced to Arsenal, the cynic in me thinks, bad news/good news.

Guest Haris Vuckic

This little s*** been signed yet?

Didn't realise he was 5"7.

Same height as Messi.

and Adam Campell.

There's clubs with more issues than us. We'll at worst be around 14-15th imo.

Agree

Has anyone seen the mackems squad especially their defence. That said we do need at least 2 strikers one who is capable of 10 plus goals a season

There's clubs with more issues than us. We'll at worst be around 14-15th imo.

Agree

Has anyone seen the mackems squad especially their defence. That said we do need at least 2 strikers one who is capable of 10 plus goals a season

As it stands, they'll finish above us.

News Flash: We are managed by Alan Pardew, of course well be battling down the bottom. 

As s*** as he is, that's happened once in 3.5 years. We'll sign just enough again to not have the stupidity to threaten Europe again, but enough to steer clear.