Remy Cabella

Yaron

On 09/07/2014 at 17:30, Teasy said:

Sounds like a few of you are ready to cut your wrists if this transfer goes through :lol:  Its s*** that we're run by c***s, but I'm just going to try to enjoy what I can.  I mean it could be worse, we could be run by c***s AND signing the kind of utter s*** Pardew wants.

Part of me agrees, but signing these quality players almost makes it more depressing that we're managed by him. He won't get the most out of them or set us up properly when we could actually be decent.

Edited by timeEd32

Increased bid denied.

- The Echo

:lol: Quelle surprise. That feckin line gets further away each day.

Just mad that anyone would bother to deny it, or write another story about it tbh. :lol:

Still reckon we'll get him, fingers crossed.

@ Sports_Spirit # Mercato - Agreement between Newcastle and Montpellier transfer Rémy Cabella #. It only needs the agreement of the player.

Hmmm, still potential to f*** it up then.

Yeah just wait till he get's the standard club pay offer of a lifetime supply of donnay socks, a sports direct membership card and free NUFC football kit. definitely getting over the line this one.

@ Sports_Spirit # Mercato - Agreement between Newcastle and Montpellier transfer Rémy Cabella #. It only needs the agreement of the player.

:facepalm: After all this :lol:

Cant see that being an issue tbh. Its the agreeing of fee's that always worries me.

------------Cisse------------

Cabella----SDJ-----Sissoko

--------Tiote---Anita--------

Santon-Colo-Willo-Janmaat

------------Krul--------------

As it stands when all are fit and if we signed Cabella and Janmaat.