Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest bimpy474

Does it matter? He will either be pardewed, or do well and we will sell him within 18 months for a handsome profit.

Well then we'll be honoured to see him play for Man United or Arsenal etc. Truly honoured.

Does it matter? He will either be pardewed, or do well and we will sell him within 18 months for a handsome profit.

Well then we'll be honoured to see him play for Man United or Arsenal etc. Truly honoured.

Did somebody on here actually say that about a player we sold?  :lol: so small time

So we'll get to see someone do well for Newcastle for 18 months?, gutted.

Montpellier removed from his bio. It's on, boys.

It was never on there, followed him on Twitter since January.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/satisfaction.gif

Guest bimpy474

Did somebody on here actually say that about a player we sold?  :lol: so small time

Every time i see someone post it, i crack up for some reason :lol:

@LaurensJulien: Regarding Newcastle, was told that Lacazette wd only move to a Champions League club,no news on Grenier but talks have restarted for Cabella

@JTNUFC99: @LaurensJulien do you think #nufc will finally sign cabella?

@LaurensJulien: @john22061984 @JTNUFC99 yes, I think Cabella will sign

@JTNUFC99: @LaurensJulien thanks for the reply. Do you think it will be soon as rumours of new bid made?

@LaurensJulien: @JTNUFC99 yes, definitely

@LaurensJulien: Regarding Newcastle, was told that Lacazette wd only move to a Champions League club,no news on Grenier but talks have restarted for Cabella

@JTNUFC99: @LaurensJulien do you think #nufc will finally sign cabella?

@LaurensJulien: @john22061984 @JTNUFC99 yes, I think Cabella will sign

@JTNUFC99: @LaurensJulien thanks for the reply. Do you think it will be soon as rumours of new bid made?

@LaurensJulien: @JTNUFC99 yes, definitely

Will we sign all the players, I want to sign them all - or at least monitor the living fuck out of them.

Cabella, you daft f***er.

Money talks and it seems we are the only pay cheque in town.

He's gone in less than 2 seasons. 15 months-24months he'll either be in France/Spain/Italy at a top club or Arsenal, or, languishing back at like AJ Auxerre or some shit. Its boom or bust and he won't be here longer than 2 seasons. Fucking hell.

Cabella, you daft f***er.

Money talks and it seems we are the only pay cheque in town.

He's gone in less than 2 seasons. 15 months-24months he'll either be in France/Spain/Italy at a top club or Arsenal, or, languishing back at like AJ Auxerre or some s***. Its boom or bust and he won't be here longer than 2 seasons. f***ing hell.

Signing for us is really a win win for these guys.

Play well and get a big move which of course  means even more money.

Don't quite make the grade and stay with us for 6 years earning a nice wedge

Sounds like a few of you are ready to cut your wrists if this transfer goes through :lol:  Its shit that we're run by cunts, but I'm just going to try to enjoy what I can.  I mean it could be worse, we could be run by cunts AND signing the kind of utter shit Pardew wants.