Remy Cabella

Yaron

There's clubs with more issues than us. We'll at worst be around 14-15th imo.

Agree

Has anyone seen the mackems squad especially their defence. That said we do need at least 2 strikers one who is capable of 10 plus goals a season

As it stands, they'll finish above us.

Nah they still won't like.

I see Sunderland finishing above us. They have hope and optimism. That'll get them about 9 points next season. Should be enough to see them overtake us.

Don't you think they might need to replace some of the 4 or 5 first team players they've lost first?, 4 or 5 first teamers from a side that survived by the skin of its arse.

Despite us being a complete waste of a football club with a shit manager who gifts them six points every season, Sunderland have struggled to finish above us. Don't see why that would change this season.

Just waiting for our bid to be rejected....

Accepted apparently.

I read something about it somewhere, but it's not exactly widely reported that our bid has been accepted. I refuse to believe, and i doubt it.

Just waiting for our bid to be rejected....

Accepted apparently.

I read something about it somewhere, but it's not exactly widely reported that our bid has been accepted. I refuse to believe, and i doubt it.

The transfer delegation did fly out though.

I love these buzz words lol

There's clubs with more issues than us. We'll at worst be around 14-15th imo.

Agree

Has anyone seen the mackems squad especially their defence. That said we do need at least 2 strikers one who is capable of 10 plus goals a season

As it stands, they'll finish above us.

No they won't.

think they will be fairly low down tbh. They've not really signed anyone decent, Wickham's goals will probably keep them up but they'll be down there

They've got a proper manager though and, with the pre-season etc, will have a recognised system of play/approach. That organisation alone is light years ahead of the 'More left backs/hit it and hope' brigade Prdew puts out every week.

Guest bimpy474

Is he actually any good?

Depends really, as i doubt any of us knew if he had Montpellier in his bio.

Hoping it's true like.