Remy Cabella

Yaron

Neither of them should be on the wing tbf but then neither should Sissoko or Ameobi (who shouldn't be near a football pitch) or even Cisse for that matter. Under Pardew, no one is safe from the wing.

I don't have much of a problem with Cabella on the wing tbh, it's been said before but he's Ben Arfa like although he's better in the middle than Ben Arfa is.

De Jong on the other hand.... He shouldn't play anywhere except behind the striker.

Aye, Cabella strikes me as like Ben Arfa and would be fine on the wing.

Imagine if Ben Arfa was suddenly allowed to play and we had Ben Arfa on one side and Cabella on the other.

Shame that we would have no one up front to put the ball in the net, but there you go.

Guest Haris Vuckic

One of Cabella's best performances last season was on the right wing against Lorient. Scored two pearlers....

Imagine if Ben Arfa was suddenly allowed to play and we had Ben Arfa on one side and Cabella on the other.

Shame that we would have no one up front to put the ball in the net, but there you go.

(false 9 Siem, Cabella wide left, Hatem wide right, Marv #10, Sissoko + Anita central) < not enough tackle.

(false 9 Siem, Cabella wide left, Hatem wide right, Marv #10, Sissoko + Anita central) < not enough tackle.

Where is Tiote?

That side has nee goals in it either, mind. That's why - as poor as he is outside the box, and often in it - Cisse has to start with the current squad.

Then again, fuck it. No goals = bottom 3 and Pardew sacked. Get in.

That side has nee goals in it either, mind. That's why - as poor as he is outside the box, and often in it - Cisse has to start with the current squad.

Then again, f*** it. No goals = bottom 3 and Pardew sacked. Get in.

I wasn't even being serious by the way. I hate that formation anyway just talking nonsense as I don't see how we'll score any goals in the current team.

I actually can't imagine the current lot plus Cabella managing 30 PL goals. :lol: f***ed.

:lol: - if Cisse comes back he's going to get under 10. De Jong around 10. And Gouffran, HBA, Sissoko will make up 10. I think we got it man!  Add in Cabella, Colback, Ayoze, shit man. Easily 30.

:thup:

Even if we got Cabella and Hatem was starting games again we'd still need 2 strikers minimum.

:thup:

Even if we got Cabella and Hatem was starting games again we'd still need 2 strikers minimum.

Yup Cisse needs replacing badly.