Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest antz1uk

bought 3 together, Me, Dad and son all same address, only 2 turned up today, will give it tomorrow to see if the other turns up

Going to have a drive along in a bit to see if I can get it sorted out. What happened was I ordered a season ticket but then when the deadline passed for current season ticket holders to renew expired some better seats were released to I picked one through the online ticket office and rang them up to change seats. Woman was very helpful and done it straight away, I even seen my new seat turn grey as I was looking at the stadium plan whilst I was talking to her. I then received my email confirming the seat change and that was that.

Season ticket arrives this morning for the original seat.

Should be pretty forward to sort out but we'll see.

When I moved from the back of the Gallowgate to Leazes I ended up with three Season Tickets.

Figure that one out...

Going to have a drive along in a bit to see if I can get it sorted out. What happened was I ordered a season ticket but then when the deadline passed for current season ticket holders to renew expired some better seats were released to I picked one through the online ticket office and rang them up to change seats. Woman was very helpful and done it straight away, I even seen my new seat turn grey as I was looking at the stadium plan whilst I was talking to her. I then received my email confirming the seat change and that was that.

Season ticket arrives this morning for the original seat.

Should be pretty forward to sort out but we'll see.

When I moved from the back of the Gallowgate to Leazes I ended up with three Season Tickets.

Figure that one out...

Haha the lad who dealt with it the day said that could happen to me. I've got 2 now and he said I could expect another one with my correct seat in the post next week but to destroy it because it wouldn't work. The season ticket I've got for the wrong seat (that I've now cut up) has issue number 5 on the back, the one I got today has number 7 on the back and the one I might get through the post will be number 6. Only the highest issue number will work though.

They sent me a new ST card last season halfway through the year with absolutely no explanation :lol:

Phoned them to find out why, they didn't really seem to know. Told me to destroy my old one and just use the new one.

So I did just that, turned up to the next home game and the new one wouldn't let me in :lol:

Aye so received 2 letters this morning 1 contained my sons ticket, other had the letter but no ticket for me..  :lol:

Box office is a joke man..

Brand new seats? Mine came today and the existing tickets were just a thank you letter with taste card info but the new one contained the ticket.

My season ticket has just landed on the doormat. Delighted when I've opened it up to find its not for the seat I ordered.

In rafa we trust.

He can instil hope in the fans and belief in the team, he can get Charnley to stop being a tit, get the social media working as it should and even get Mike Ashley to spend some money and invest in the team but even he will never fix the ticket office.

Some evil is just too deeply rooted.

Aye so received 2 letters this morning 1 contained my sons ticket, other had the letter but no ticket for me..  :lol:

Same here for me and my daughter. Both existing season ticket holders. Haven't moved seats and we weren't expecting a new card for either of us. Puzzled and fully expecting one of us to be denied entry to the 1st home game next Saturday. No doubt resulting in having to mess about visiting the box office to get them them to sort it out, potentially missing KO.

Same here for me and my daughter. Both existing season ticket holders. Haven't moved seats and we weren't expecting a new card for either of us. Puzzled and fully expecting one of us to be denied entry to the 1st home game next Saturday. No doubt resulting in having to mess about visiting the box office to get them them to sort it out, potentially missing KO.

You'll need to use the cards with the highest issue number on the back of them. If you have duplicate cards the one with the lowest issue number won't work at the turnstile. Ticket office staff explained this to me yesterday.

Brand new seats? Mine came today and the existing tickets were just a thank you letter with taste card info but the new one contained the ticket.

Yeah, both new seats??