Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest The Little Waster

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-magpie-group-meeting-16512816.amp

Updates from this (public meeting) would seem to suggest that pushing a total match boycott is more-or-less being ruled out by The Magpie Group.

Not surprised tbh , i remember Wallace Wilson one of their ' leaders ' from years ago and he was a wet blanket then

Guest neesy111

Could be jumping the gun tbf, there's going to be a vote on what action to take.

Democracy won't work in situations like this.

A fan suggests walking out on the 59th minute of the Arsenal game as it's Rafa's age.

Sorry like but  :spit:

Should make it the 96th minute as that's when we nearly won the league.

As long as there isn't 7 minutes of stoppage time.

Could be jumping the gun tbf, there's going to be a vote on what action to take.

I think it's worth a go. There's 250 in the room voting on a specific action to take forward. If a majority votes all out boycott then away we go.

Guest The Little Waster

I think it's worth a go. There's 250 in the room voting on a specific action to take forward. If a majority votes all out boycott then away we go.

Wallace will find a way of fucking it up

Guest poor

erm, havent they tried this before ?

Guest The Little Waster

erm, havent they tried this before ?

Yes and then they meekly backed down

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-magpie-group-meeting-16512816.amp

Updates from this (public meeting) would seem to suggest that pushing a total match boycott is more-or-less being ruled out by The Magpie Group.

:anguish:

to be fair i can see their point,  to make the boycott work they need 20k to do it and despite the comments on social media there bizarrely isn't the desire of the majority of fans who go to SJP to miss the game.  They even tried to get people to just miss 11 minutes of the West Ham game and even that couldn't get supported.

Guest The Little Waster

All you can do is make the arguments to the ' fans '  and try to win them over so they see sense . Simply calling for boycotts before you do that legwork is pointless

Guest The Little Waster

Wallace Wilson one of the blokes in charge of the Magpie group ... Wallace at the height of the late 89s early 90s cd buying craze bought a boxed set of Beatles records on vinyl ....

Hes a wet blanket always was

Should have a sit in instead of a walk out.

Make sure everyone buys plenty of food and drink at half time to keep us going well into the night. Should probably stock up on gloves and scarves from the club shop just in case the weather turns bad as well.

Should have a sit in instead of a walk out.

Make sure everyone buys plenty of food and drink at half time to keep us going well into the night. Should probably stock up on gloves and scarves from the club shop just in case the weather turns bad as well.

:lol:

Guest covmag

Hope the people renewing are looking forward to the season. If they are lucky, the amount of goals we'll score might reach double figures :lol:

“Gets me oot the hoos though “  :(