Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

a big (for NUFC) money signing and everybody will start getting excited again.

that's their plan and it would probably work- unfortunately they need a manager and time is running out.

playing hardball with sheff wed for the next few weeks will be better for us in the long run. the embarrassment and no new signings will mean the unrest will increase and the media will hopefully start to run out of excuses and start making themsleves look stupid when Wise etc are trotted out to defend poor Mike.

Bruce, the simpleton, has resigned so Ashley has to wait for him and pay up. no option. Ashley cant go and get another manager - Bruce would probably try an sue him.

Guest covmag

Add to the fact that for the Arsenal game lots of the crowd will still be on their summer holidays and I think the crowd inside the ground could dip below 40k.

Also it's on sky all this plus shit sales will make it look shite.

Champion  O0

37,000 adjective nouns.

lowest attendance for opening home game of the seaon for how many years?

Still convinced it'll be fairly high.  No faith in the morons doing what's right.  Fully believe that if they hadn't cancelled already, todays news won't change anything, it's not like people couldn't see it coming.

Guest covmag

If it's not under 40k now man ffs :lol:

It won’t be, we all know it will be mid 40’s but around 38k attending.no point guessing in truth.

Make ya choice and stick with it, fuck his club and fuck the fans who support him.

I have two tickets on the ten year deal.  I'd been hanging on in the hope that the takeover would go through (I know, I know!) but DDs have been cancelled this morning.  Really did felt quite cathartic.  Been speaking to a lad this morning who sits in front of me in The Leazes, he's done every game home and away for years but he's also binned his ticket off, 300+ loyalty points I think he had.

I know that there is a thought that it will still be near full next season, but I really don't think so.  Just about everyone that I've spoken to who had a season ticket has jacked it in.  I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

It won't be anywhere near full nest season. Look at the stadium plan there's about 25k gaps to fill v Arsenal. No way are 25,000 people who haven't already committed suddenly going to rock up and by season tickets or single tickets for the match.

For those wavering. It’s easier to walk away and not attend than you think. Especially with alternative ways to watch on TV these days if you so wish.

I know a guy who can help with this kind of matter. :shifty:

Shameless.

Can just about give a pass to people with kids and disabilities, etc.

The ones who renew for the day out, ‘support the team not the regime’, because it’s habit and for their loyalty points though can f*** right off.

Why?

For those wavering. It’s easier to walk away and not attend than you think. Especially with alternative ways to watch on TV these days if you so wish.

This.

I've watched every game for years and yet never given the club or Sky a single penny in that time.

Not sure why you would want to watch games if you aren't going.

I enjoyed watching us lose whilst the SackPardew campaign was ongoing :lol:

True, just not sure there's that satisfaction now. Bruce getting sacked doesn't matter.

Watching us getting turned over week in week out, and seeing the idiots in the crowd booing whoever it's cool to blame this season, will be my satisfaction.

The people going deserve everything that's coming, and I'm going to enjoy watching it unfold.

Watching it burn basically.