Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Just browsing the site now, it's over £800 for a ST in the East Stand. Actually think it might be grounds for sectioning.

That's a ridiculous amount of money at the best of times!

Add in the fact that you'll be watching an incredibly weak squad trying to stave off the threat of relegation with Steve Bruce in charge....

...you're right - people who pay that should be sectioned :lol:

The club on the other hand is laughing their tits off at anyone stupid enough to pay that price

hopefully a few will be hanging on for the marquee signings that aren't coming and will chuck it once they realise he's fucked everyone again

nah m8 things are difrent this year, craic is wev'e signed that Joeylinten and sum keeper from italey

hopefully a few will be hanging on for the marquee signings that aren't coming and will chuck it once they realise he's fucked everyone again

I think if people have went this far without cancelling, they've already thrown their lot in with the fat man.

Mate of mine just been to the box office (I know I know but what can you do he didn't renew originally but is now so he can takes his kids) and he reckons there is queues out the door at the box office and there are loads of new season tickets sold.

If its true I honestly give up and they deserve everything they f***ing get this season.  :blackeye: :sad:

It could be people queuing up to cancel after hearing Bruce has resigned for all we know.

Could also be the Bruce family.

Seen it all on FB, 'fans' mocking fans for wanting rid of Pardew, folk glad Benitez is gone due to his negative football. There really is some absolute fucking whoppers about, that's why we'll get 45,000 plus v Arsenal.

Seen it all on FB, 'fans' mocking fans for wanting rid of Pardew, folk glad Benitez is gone due to his negative football. There really is some absolute fucking whoppers about, that's why we'll get 45,000 plus v Arsenal.

I take solace in the fact that those mugs are paying for the privilege to have an awful time.

Mate of mine just been to the box office (I know I know but what can you do he didn't renew originally but is now so he can takes his kids) and he reckons there is queues out the door at the box office and there are loads of new season tickets sold.

If its true I honestly give up and they deserve everything they fucking get this season.  :blackeye: :sad:

just walked around stadium on lunch and there are 4 or 5 max at Box Office, definitely no queue

Guest covmag

If its true I honestly give up and they deserve everything they fucking get this season.  :blackeye: :sad:

just walked around stadium on lunch and there are 4 or 5 max at Box Office, definitely no queue

4 or 5 too many in truth

:thup:

I think some people are in for a surprise when the Arsenal game comes round.

:thup:

I think some people are in for a surprise when the Arsenal game comes round.

They'll be in for an even bigger surprise if they think the St James crowd will give Wor Bruce anything other than a warm welcome.

Worth noting his post was referring to at least an hour before you went.  No doubt in my mind there will have been a decent queue there today.

This correct?

66122539_2207869242668234_4448172099458039808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmsTfs-RSQYYjkcOkYBCdPPaEw9yzOIDI9rdeFxX3nbfd_Q2RDMRgxHujTXgMHmHc5Y0W_L4_2Rsd-rjEcolcT7&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=33993ccd433aa9c0e6b38091632ec480&oe=5DAB7B1B

What does that mean like?

The areas that are green mean that there are seats available to buy season tickets there. The ones that aren't green mean there arent any seats available to buy season tickets