Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Has anyone actually got their money back from DD paid? If so what reason did you give? I went to bank and the only way I was told you'd get cash back was if they'd took wrong amount.

Has anyone actually got their money back from DD paid? If so what reason did you give? I went to bank and the only way I was told you'd get cash back was if they'd took wrong amount.

Nar. I paid for mine in full in March. Rang bank on Friday to try and get it back. They looked at terms and conditions and said nothing they could do and I'd have to take it up with the club. I emailed the club and as expected, was pointed towards the terms and conditions. So I've lost my money on next season, still not going. Once the club reply to my email back to them, I'll be telling them to cancel all future direct debits.

Guest covmag

Nar. I paid for mine in full in March. Rang bank on Friday to try and get it back. They looked at terms and conditions and said nothing they could do and I'd have to take it up with the club. I emailed the club and as expected, was pointed towards the terms and conditions. So I've lost my money on next season, still not going. Once the club reply to my email back to them, I'll be telling them to cancel all future direct debits.

Fair play mate  O0

Fair play mate  O0

I'm at the point of not even caring what happens as long as fat man is here.

Yeah I'd be shocked if it was 10k plus. Such a shame isn't it when you can't even go and support the club you love. My life used to revolve round where and when NUFC were playing, now the saddest part is thanks to Ashley I have gotten use to not going or caring anymore

under 10k for st.etienne would be beautiful.

humiliation.

bad publicity spreading to the continent.

its really important we dont manage to get a new manager in before the the last friendly. dont need some wanker coming out and trying to get the fans behind the team.

Guest covmag

Yep please dont anyone go to that friendly, no protests just silence, pure revenue raiser for the club...the club know as SD UTD .

Guest chopey

Go on general sale this week so should know the true number not renewing

How? They're not going to tell us.

If you go on the website to purchase tickets you can tell how many seats are available

If you go on the website to purchase tickets you can tell how many seats are available

Never thought of that haha.

Was going to say, the club will say bugger all.

You seem to be falling into the trap of thinking that what they publish will be truthful.

Stadium map now up on nufc.co.uk. Not got time to do the math, but should be able to work out current ST numbers from it. Don't think cancellations are as rife as we might have hoped.

You have to take into consideration people who have cancelled DD that wont have hit yet and they cant sell their seats as what if your DD has actually bounced and you have a reason they cant just assume its due to them cancelling. Also people who have paid in full but just aren't going to go there will be a lot of them.

Stadium map now up on nufc.co.uk. Not got time to do the math, but should be able to work out current ST numbers from it. Don't think cancellations are as rife as we might have hoped.

Mind, I'm pleasantly surprised just how many seem to have jacked in tickets in the East Stand.  Could be wrong, but thought they were like hens teeth.  Whole blocks of seats seem to have been freed up.  Remember looking a season or two ago when we were thinking about relocating and couldn't find 2 together.

was convinced we would see a big drop in attendance until i visited my mate barry yesterday.

he spent ages kicking off about rafa, bruce and saying ashley was taking the piss out of us.. and then told me he was waiting for his season ticket to come in the post.

almost walked out. theres nee hope !

Guest covmag

was convinced we would see a big drop in attendance until i visited my mate barry yesterday.

he spent ages kicking off about rafa, bruce and saying ashley was taking the piss out of us.. and then told me he was waiting for his season ticket to come in the post.

almost walked out. theres nee hope !

Another twat to add to the list, I give up.

Don't be fooled. They've done exactly what I thought they might and have simply not released 1000's of unsold seats for sale. The giveaway is that if you click on 2 of the most unpopular areas, namely Leazes L4, blocks W and X where, even under Rafa when season ticket levels were very high, these areas were still less than 50% populated by ST holders, they are are now showing all but sold out, but cleverly they've kept the odd 2, 3 or 4 seats available scattered around in case any idiot wants to buy, and take their family along with them.

Also, one of the lads I work with, who hasn't renewed, checked to see if they'd released his seat when they went on general sale this morning and his is still greyed out.

Personally I'd take the stadium plan with a pinch of salt if using it to try to gauge how many haven't renewed.