Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

We really are fucking useless.

We deserve everything we get.

Imagine MLK and Rosa Parks giving up on the Montgomery bus boycott before it even started ffs :lol:

Long term gain, short term pain.

Our fans can’t look beyond a Saturday on the piss

Guest covmag

45k will still look fairly full unfortunately

It won’t look full at all, I know loads not going, together with non renewing this will look as empty as you will have ever seen it for a home game in the PL , believe me it will look shite, just not shite enough I’m afraid.

They just can’t give 1 game a fucking miss in support of being run by a lying cunt.

All this don't call fans scabs is fucking bullshit.  Anyone who goes to that ground now is scum in my eyes and you are just as much to blame a Mike Ashley.  Don't care what the excuse is.

--Arsenal Update--

Ignoring the corporate boxes (As i dont know for sure what has been sold) the capacity is 50,936 of which 7989 tickets are available. This figure includes the Arsenal section being sold out (3177 seats)

Just over 80% of the Gallowgate and just over 75% of the Leazes has been sold. Over 95% of the East Stand is now unavailable

Id imagine that the majority of the people who boycott will be sat in the Gallowgate and Leazes so empty seats will be visible. However the TV will likely just see a packed East stand  :undecided:

Guest covmag

--Arsenal Update--

Ignoring the corporate boxes (As i dont know for sure what has been sold) the capacity is 50,936 of which 7989 tickets are available. This figure includes the Arsenal section being sold out (3177 seats)

Just over 80% of the Gallowgate and just over 75% of the Leazes has been sold. Over 95% of the East Stand is now unavailable

Id imagine that the majority of the people who boycott will be sat in the Gallowgate and Leazes so empty seats will be visible. However the TV will likely just see a packed East stand  :undecided:

There is just no way of telling how many will turn up, it will be more than hoped I’m afraid but with season ticket holders boycotting and holidays it will still look like a lot of empty seats.

Seriously though 10k 8k 7k means fuck all.......Ashley will still be here and the fan base can’t ever be won over despite the message.

Just fucking give up , let’s stop moaning and if you want just stay away, protesters are wasting their time, although I applaud them.

Guest The Little Waster

It's an embarrassing comment like. Calling fellow Toon supporters scum. Unreal.

Accurate though

Didn't actively renew, was more that I'm so fucked off (with NUFC and in general) that I've not even thought about it and allowed the payments to come out. Will probably boycout more than just Sunday.