Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

1 minute ago, ToonTastic said:

Does anyone have details of the seating categories ? I'm curious how much my ticket will be next season as I'm in my final year in the cheap seats.

I think mine in the Gallowgate will go up from £468 to £670

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I'm in the Gallowgate (in fact, despite you having no idea who I am, I think I pass you in at half-time in the concourse pretty much every game :lol:). It's £659.

Ha ha just give me a slap tomorrow mate!

Managed to sort 5 x ST's for next year. Was on the phone for over 3 hours in the queue. The box office staff member said they are predicting 'no general sale'.

She also said the queue is around the block at the main box office.

Edited by Minhosa

1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

Managed to sort 5 x ST's for next year. Was on the phone for over 3 hours in the queue. The box office staff member said they are predicting 'no general sale'.

5 renewals presumably? Or do you mean adding tickets?? Rubbish news if true about no one else being able to get one. 

18 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

What number did you ring? Ive just tried and it says the box office isnt taking calls? 

19 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

For people renewing I take it?

48 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

:dowie:

Season ticket renewals open until 19th May.

General sale of season tickets after that date.

That was the official communication from the club yesterday.

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, Minhosa said:

#worrying

Would be quite the turn of events if some box office staff have gone rogue [emoji38]

Edited by Dr Venkman

Believe mine in The Milburn is now over £800. Gotta be honest; I’m very disappointed with the club. That’s a hell of a hike, we’re in a cost of living crisis and we’re potentially pricing fans out of attending.

We’re supposed to be the richest club in the world and in touch with the fans. This smacks as an unnecessary, opportunistic, grab thank frankly isn’t needed.

My ticket has stayed the same but I’ll be honest I’d struggle to justify upwards of £850 and I’d be heartbroken to have spent decades supporting shite and then missing out as it gets promising.

I really don’t understand the rationale. The supporters are the club, why punish supporters coming back, many of who boycotted Ashley and helped pave the way for the takeover.

17 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Believe mine in The Milburn is now over £800. Gotta be honest; I’m very disappointed with the club. That’s a hell of a hike, we’re in a cost of living crisis and we’re potentially pricing fans out of attending.

We’re supposed to be the richest club in the world and in touch with the fans. This smacks as an unnecessary, opportunistic, grab thank frankly isn’t needed.

My ticket has stayed the same but I’ll be honest I’d struggle to justify upwards of £850 and I’d be heartbroken to have spent decades supporting shite and then missing out as it gets promising.

I really don’t understand the rationale. The supporters are the club, why punish supporters coming back, many of who boycotted Ashley and helped pave the way for the takeover.

The Milburn and East Stands have been upwards of 800 quid for a few years now. It's just a pity that for a lot of people their fixed price deal had come to an end this season, but it was always going to happen. Prices weren't going to be frozen forever.

Really, hadn’t realised. If that’s the case they should bring ticket prices back down. I’m all for giving free tickets out to those on hard times as well, say 500 or so every home game. It’s loose change in the big scheme of things but a huge gesture and a massive opportunity.

19 hours ago, Thorpinho said:

5 renewals presumably? Or do you mean adding tickets?? Rubbish news if true about no one else being able to get one. 

Sorry - I should have been clearer.

I specifically wanted seats in the Milburn and didn't think I'd have a chance to get them on general sale so I bought 5 x Platinum Club Bonds which entitles the holder to first option on season tickets in the seats.

I then took that option out yesterday and 'renewed' all 5 ST's. The conditions of the bond are that the club are not allowed to sell ST's in those seats to anyone but the bond holder however, if the bond holder doesn't renew, then the club can sell the seats on a game by game basis.

So yes, a renewal of sorts, and not a 'new' ST even though we've never had them there before if that makes sense.

And the girl on the phone 100% said they do not think they'll get to general sale....

19 hours ago, Elliottman said:

What number did you ring? Ive just tried and it says the box office isnt taking calls? 

I called 08443721892.

I'd tried it the day before and it was literally 'off', didn't even dial.

I tried it again yesterday AM and the same.

Tried it on the off chance yesterday PM and was placed in position 97 in the queue. Waited 3 hours almost and got through to an operator who said they'd been absolutely rammed and that there was a huge queue in the physical box office too.

I paid £5275.00 for the 5 ST's. 4 seats together in the Platinum Club and 1 on its own.