Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Personally I have been hurt enough times to dive back in straight away and buy a season ticket. I hope things have changed for the better and we have succes going forward, but I'm still sceptical.

Personally I have been hurt enough times to dive back in straight away and buy a season ticket. I hope things have changed for the better and we have succes going forward, but I'm still sceptical.

Rafa's here and he won't be here forever, make the most of it.

Rafa's here and he won't be here forever, make the most of it.

This has to be the lift the club needs. If he fails the club may as well close up.

I'm just hoping The Thumb and Fatman don't fuck him about.

Getting some stuck off my mates on FB, for being prepared to return when I said I never would as long as Ashley is owner (previously) back then there was no hope - there is now as I see it and I'd like to get my bairn involved too. Hypocrite - maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting some stuck off my mates on FB, for being prepared to return when I said I never would as long as Ashley is owner (previously) back then there was no hope - there is now as I see it and I'd like to get my bairn involved too. Hypocrite - maybe?

Have a mate who's similar.

Personally in 9 years of Ashley ownership, he's never given full Footballing responsibility to a single footballing person.

He may be finally realising his mistakes.  If not, in the meant time, its still a small sign of having some hope for anything other than turgid season upon turgid season.

I think you're perfectly within your rights to simply reply "because Rafa".

It's a good enough reason for me. And it's something I would like to pass on to Cally, as my dad dud with me, at her age (the love for the black and whites) wife isn't happy though!

I'm semi-ashamed to admit that I bought two seats last year. Went to about half the games and gave them to family members etc for the rest. I had no intention at all of renewing if we went down but right now i'd say i'm more likely to than not.

When supporters dream with their eyes open again.. You are entitled to a ticket I think, besides, it´s for the kids really  :whistle:

Guest neesy111

So many u turns in here.

It's as if something has changed.

manager has, ownership hasn't who is still the biggest problem at the club.

manager has, ownership hasn't who is still the biggest problem at the club.

The manager has been the problem, the manager appointed by the MD who was appointed by the owner, ultimately it was the owner.  My main gripe with our current and past owners were the shite they appointed as manager.

I hope it's full every week. If they're going to do things like hire Rafa Benitez, it should be.

:lol:

Your u-turn is unbelievable.

I'm a science guy, I go with the evidence available at the time.

:lol: hope you read it better than last early season.

I hope it's full every week. If they're going to do things like hire Rafa Benitez, it should be.

:lol:

Your u-turn is unbelievable.

I'm a science guy, I go with the evidence available at the time.

:lol: hope you read it better than last early season.

We all get things wrong; I'm no different and neither are you.

I'm not entirely sure how my position represents a u-turn; but I'm sure someone will provide an explanation soon enough.

Sceptical about what?

Just read this thread since Rafa re-signed. The world now is much more beautiful place and there's not one single chance Rafa (or more likely his employers) will find a way to fuck it all up.

Life doesn't get better than this mate.