Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Said I wouldn't go back whilst fat Mike was still here but with Rafa I feel more exited about the club than I have in a long time..

Got tickets for me and my lad and cannot wait for the season to start  O0

I think Rafa is a game changer for us. I think most people wanted rid of Ashley because of the way that he was allowing the club to be run . Rafa coming in has turned that around massively and people can now go back knowing that we'll at least try to be the best that we can be. Some of the things we try to do might not work, at least we're trying.

:snod:

Someone on twitter said they'd be told 32,000 season tickets sold now after the release of the ones that people haven't renewed. Stick corporates, match day sales and away fans on top of all of that and i think you're looking at us averaging about 42-45k this season.

We averaged 43,500 last time we were in the Championship and that was when the club was at a very low ebb.  As long as we're up there challenging we'll average more than 47,000 no bother.

Fair enough, although hard to imagine that we'll sell 15k tickets on a match by match basis?

Someone on twitter said they'd be told 32,000 season tickets sold now after the release of the ones that people haven't renewed. Stick corporates, match day sales and away fans on top of all of that and i think you're looking at us averaging about 42-45k this season.

We averaged 43,500 last time we were in the Championship and that was when the club was at a very low ebb.  As long as we're up there challenging we'll average more than 47,000 no bother.

Fair enough, although hard to imagine that we'll sell 15k tickets on a match by match basis?

Only had around 28k season ticket holders iirc last time we were in the Championship and averaged 43,500.

I dont think there's been any big fanfare that season tickets are on general sale either.  Maybe if there was, a little boost may occur.  :frantic:

With a month to go before the first home game I'd expect sales to top 35,000 which would more or less guarantee we will never drop below 40,000 next season.

Friday saw the club release an update confirming that over 33,000 season tickets have been sold to date - greater than the (unspecified) total in 2015/16.

23 other championship clubs. 20 of the 23 have stadiums which hold less than 33,000 :lol:

fuck it, went online and a seat came up next to me and my 2 boys.

bought it up for my daughter, even though i hadnt asked her first.

just getting too carried away with it all.

but 23 home games for less than £180 - just less than £10 a game if any of their friends want to come.

fuck it, went online and a seat came up next to me and my 2 boys.

bought it up for my daughter, even though i hadnt asked her first.

just getting too carried away with it all.

but 23 home games for less than £180 - just less than £10 a game if any of their friends want to come.

Huss Army! :aww: