Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

When do people think the Huddersfield tickets will go on sale? Next week?

Possibly the week after. Fulham tickets aren't on sale yet and they'll want to maximise season ticket sales before they put Huddersfield on sale.

Pretty sure you have to have a percentage of tickets available for one off games and about 10% available for away fans (you have to offer 10% to the away team, but they can request less). So I think the most season tickets we can sell is in the late 30k mark.

Pretty sure you have to have a percentage of tickets available for one off games and about 10% available for away fans (you have to offer 10% to the away team, but they can request less). So I think the most season tickets we can sell is in the late 30k mark.

Away fans aren't entitled to 10% otherwise clubs could request 7,600 at Old Trafford and 6,000 at the Emirates which they can't. It's 5% or 3,000.....whatever is greater.

Think the 10% or maybe even 15% is in the FA Cup? Otherwise sides would regularly take 7k odd to Old Trafford and 6k to the Emirates. The rules could be different in the Champ though.

I think you do have to have a certain number of tickets available for members/general sale though.

By the time the first game comes around I'd expect season ticket sales to be around 35k. If we steamroller Fulham that could add a fair few as well. I very much doubt we will drop below 42k this season even for midweek games against lesser opposition. If you go back to 1992 and the run we went on at the start of the season we could have probably filled the current ground. If we somehow manage to do something similar this year with the newfound optimism we have it's certainly possible....

Just received this email;

Following confirmation that we’ve reduced all 2016/17 season ticket prices at St. James’ Park by 10%, we can now confirm details of when supporters will receive this benefit.

We’d like to apologise for the time it has taken to process payments. It has taken a little longer than  we anticipated to update our payment system with our ticketing partners, and we thank you for your patience while we’ve been working towards a swift resolution.

From early September, all supporters who pay for their season ticket with a lump sum up front will receive a refund to the value of 10% of their season ticket. We’ll be in touch again shortly to confirm precise details of how this payment will be made.

For season ticket holders who use our Direct Debit scheme, you will start to see lower monthly payments from September for the remainder of your 2016/17 payments to achieve an overall discount of 10%.

Thanks once again for your patience and continued support.

We look forward to welcoming you back to St. James’ Park!

Just had a look at the Huddersfield game tickets and there's only reason the back of the Leazes under the way fans, the North east corner and 1 section at the back of the Gallowgate which aren't well sold.

Definitely think we'll be on course for 47, 48k in 2 weeks time.

Just had a look at the Huddersfield game tickets and there's only reason the back of the Leazes under the way fans, the North east corner and 1 section at the back of the Gallowgate which aren't well sold.

Definitely think we'll be on course for 47, 48k in 2 weeks time.

I said on here that we'd sold 33,700 season tickets a couple of days before the club announced season ticket sales of over 33,000 and using the same method I reckon approx 41,500 sold so far (assuming 3,200 away fans turn up).

That Magpie Mover thing, it's not available to use in Chester-le-Street is it? Can't remember, but I don't think it is. Which is a right pain for me personally.

I think this would be the right place to ask this.

That Magpie Mover thing, it's not available to use in Chester-le-Street is it? Can't remember, but I don't think it is. Which is a right pain for me personally.

According to this post:

What exactly does the Magpie Mover include? Just local public transport, and if local, as in how far out of Newcastle? Is there just one per ST allowed?

Eh? Eh? Eh?

3 hours before the game, 3 hours after the game, within the 'Tyne and Wear' region (i.e. as far south as Chester le Street), and one per season ticket.

you can, but that was posted nearly ten years ago. :lol:

CLS doesn't quite show up on the Network One map (http://www.networkonetickets.co.uk/zone-map) so it's very possible the boundaries have changed since then.

According to this post:

What exactly does the Magpie Mover include? Just local public transport, and if local, as in how far out of Newcastle? Is there just one per ST allowed?

Eh? Eh? Eh?

3 hours before the game, 3 hours after the game, within the 'Tyne and Wear' region (i.e. as far south as Chester le Street), and one per season ticket.

you can, but that was posted nearly ten years ago. :lol:

CLS doesn't quite show up on the Network One map (http://www.networkonetickets.co.uk/zone-map) so it's very possible the boundaries have changed since then.

When I lived in CLS (going back 10 years or so) it was valid from Barley Mow.