Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

Yellow at most that MYM tackle. People gout way over top because nasri is made of fluff. What's the difference between it and any tackle that is made to stop a counter?

its the follow up kick tbh thats the problem, needless, brainless and nasty. I'd be outraged if that was done to one of our players

We started well and Sissoko was getting the better of Kolarov...so he swapped Sissoko and Gouffran. Didn't understand that

I think he wanted to confuse the players and give City a goal start.

Seems like every time we play these c***s I come away thinking football is a broken pile of s**** not worth investing money and emotional capital into.

Aye

De Jong tackle, penalties at the Etihad in previous years not given to us and Habib Beye's red card spring to mind

I don't know what to make of the game today tbh. We didn't deserve that result, 2-0 ffs makes it look comfortable for them. But it wasn't. We really pressed, but having said that it's worrying that for the 3rd game running we haven't really looked like converting many opportunities. We've created a few and Remy really has to bury that one on one today but we've not created a lot and we've not converted the few we have. 2 or those 3 games have been against top teams in the division, which we are told nowadays that we can't expect any points from, so I don't know.

Obviously the big issue with the game was the disallowed and that was just an absolutely terrible decision, it should have stood but how fucking lazy were the 3 NUFC players and especially Gouf in pushing out there, not excusing the decision  but don't give the ref the opportunity, Gouf's fucking walking as they push out.

Seems like every time we play these c***s I come away thinking football is a broken pile of s**** not worth investing money and emotional capital into.

Aye

De Jong tackle, penalties at the Etihad in previous years not given to us and Habib Beye's red card spring to mind

The Ben Arfa tackle wasn't enough the worst decision in that game, Atkinson gave them a penalty as well for a perfect tackle by Williamson on Tevez. Unbelievably bent.

Aye

The Ben Arfa tackle wasn't enough the worst decision in that game, Atkinson gave them a penalty as well for a perfect tackle by Williamson on Tevez. Unbelievably bent.

Plus we had a clear penalty on Shola turned down

Aye

That was the one outside the area too wasn't. Perfectly fine and outside area = pen, lol

Apart from obviously the goal (I'm ignoring the second) and 10-15mins after they scored during which time we looked unconvinced we could live with them, I thought we played really well and deserved a point. We'll never know what would have happened had the goal not been disallowed but we deserved to be level at that point.

Couldn't understand the decision to take Anita off though, unless the knock he took just before it was hurting. He was really involved and Cisse did fuck all. Also, why did Gouffran and Sissoko switch wings within about 5mins and immediately after their goal? Stupid.

Aye

a perfect tackle on tevez that was outside the box