The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Seriously, for once maybe the fucking players will shoulder some blame here. Moyes couldn't do anything about the shoot out and those were fucking pathetic efforts from professional footballers. If you can't score from 12 yards fucking give up man.

why send 2 defenders and an 18 year old in your first 5 pen takers? thats poor management

Who would you send on from the team we had available? All our best penalty takers aren't available.

You've had enough of the cunts over the years for the whole club including the tea lady to be experts in them.

Seriously, for once maybe the fucking players will shoulder some blame here. Moyes couldn't do anything about the shoot out and those were fucking pathetic efforts from professional footballers. If you can't score from 12 yards fucking give up man.

why send 2 defenders and an 18 year old in your first 5 pen takers? thats poor management

Who would you send on from the team we had available? All our best penalty takers aren't available.

Surprised Valencia and Hernandez didn't step up. Evra surely a better shout too.

Fucking 5under1and in Europe :anguish:

er, no. Not unless they beat Man City. Which they wont.

Ahh, maybe I'm living in the past. Thought since Man City will be in the Champions League the Europa League spot goes to cup runners up? Or am I being totally retarded? :lol:

Totally retarded.

If the League Cup winners are already in Europe, the Europa spot goes to the team that finishes 6th in the league instead.

Guest bimpy474

Ahh, maybe I'm living in the past. Thought since Man City will be in the Champions League the Europa League spot goes to cup runners up? Or am I being totally retarded? :lol:

You're a retard tbh. The loser of the League Cup has never gone into Europe.

You've had enough of the cunts over the years for the whole club including the tea lady to be experts in them.

:lol:

The worst thing about this is that we don't give a fuck about the competition. That could be us. It perhaps should have been at least once over the past 6 years, some of the utter shite that's knocked us out. Fuck off Ashely, and fuck off Pardew.

Guest bimpy474

They'll win the derby (they've got our number), win the final (they've got City's number) and stop up.

Joke's on them if we come 8th though. :celb:

What a way for the cunts who run our club to think :(

Totally retarded.

If the League Cup winners are already in Europe, the Europa spot goes to the team that finishes 6th in the league instead.

Hope the mackems win that final, would be a fucking disaster if we finish 6th and they send us into Europe. :(

Guest bimpy474

Totally retarded.

Hope the mackems win that final, would be a fucking disaster if we finish 6th and they send us into Europe. :(

:lol: Fuck me Pardew will be really rooting for them come final day

As someone who has been prattling on about us taking the cups seriously since I was about 10, I'm ever so slightly peeved.

Cheer for Sunderland in the final. It'll be a wake up call if they win.

f***ing 5under1and in Europe :anguish:

Totally retarded.

Hope the mackems win that final, would be a f***ing disaster if we finish 6th and they send us into Europe. :(

Another damn Europa league campaign and all the negatives that come with it (less time prepare, player tired, very tough)?

No thank you.

Only player I felt would definitely score as he walked up to the spot was Fletcher. Coincidentally the most experienced of the penalty takers. Should have got Giggs in for Carrick instead of  :jones: and things might have ended differently.