Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Ashley actually wants us to stay up. The way Lerner has been going on these last few seasons, I don't think he wants Villa to stay up. Benteke aside how many players have they signed for over 4m recently?

Jores Okore, Libor Kozak.

Lerner doesnt want us to get relegated if he wants to sell us. He's not that stupid.

He is stupid enough to get us relegated accidentally though.

Ashley actually wants us to stay up. The way Lerner has been going on these last few seasons, I don't think he wants Villa to stay up. Benteke aside how many players have they signed for over 4m recently?

Lerner doesnt want us to get relegated if he wants to sell us. He's not that stupid.

fair enough.

Okore is talented and looked a good prospect for this league until he tore his leg against NUFC. Kozak is complete rubbish.

If Bale and Neymar went for the money that was rumoured, then Suarez is easily worth that.

Suarez

Ronaldo DiMaria Bale

Modric    Xabi

:sweetjesus:

Okore is talented and looked a good prospect for this league until he tore his leg against NUFC. Kozak is complete rubbish.

Kozak did ok - he started 8 league matches for us and scored 4 goals before his injury. I wasn't impressed before he came, to be honest, and he's not the most mobile of strikers, but he did pretty well.

Lambert does pretty well when he spends over 5m, it's when he spends a lot less that it looks less impressive.

I've been abstaining from commenting on our transfer talk and particularly Fábregas since my reaction can be summed up like this:  :banghead:

Think its a good move if you actually get someone who is suited to your midfield.

Problem with Fabregas is he doesn't really have a position.

I've been abstaining from commenting on our transfer talk and particularly Fábregas since my reaction can be summed up like this:  :banghead:

Cheer up. It could be worse.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/javaImages/43/9a/0,,10265~12884547,00.jpg