Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Roger Kint

Shaqiri to Stoke? Surely he's the kind of player we should be in for.

99% done deal to Inter, no doubt Hughes knows this and decided to impress the fans. No hope of us paying for his wages(€2m loan fee too)

Surely Victor Valdes can do better than being a back-up keeper unless he is desperate for cash or admires the brickwork and unique nature of the Old Trafford bench?

I'm hoping VI will come on and shed some light as it makes no sense to me either.

I'm assuming he's had plenty of offers to play first team at shitter clubs and decided he's one of these MOwen types who'd prefer to warm the bench somewhere fancy than actually play football at a lower class football club.

How does this affect FIFA FUT? Real lack of quality wide men in Bundesliga/German on the game. Sydney Sam's is alright. I prefer Muller upfront with Shaqiri my #1 RM.

Aubameyang dat sheeit.

All pace that lad. I actually prefer the Polish lad when playing with BVB. Might bring that lad in regardless.

I'm a Marco Reus away from my perfect team.

So the only part of Manu functioning correctly this season is GK...therefore sign another GK.

We will probably sell Lindegaard now for a few million which will cover the wages of Valdes, and we'll have more strength in depth because of it I suppose. Would have been happy just to keep Lindegaard as the #2 but Valdes was free I suppose.

He's leaving Barcelona of his own accord right? Probably tired of playing football full-time at a top club. All that stress. Better o sit on the bench of a top-club. All of the benefits - none of the stress. Win. Win. It's not like he's going to achieve anything he hasn't done before.

Rumour around here when he refused to extend his contract was that he had an agreement with Monaco to get a huge contract with them. However, his injury and Monaco's finances going tits up scuppered that, so he found himself SOL.

GK is the only position we've managed well, however, Bravo has been great and Ter Stegen looks promising.

A bit of perspective as far as us Swansea fans go, Bony to Man City for 30 Million (if that's the final fee). Our ground cost 30 Million to build !!!!

I doubt very much that he'd end up a bench warmer, he's not like Sinclair.

Rumours Cleverley won't join us as he wants to go to Everton. Further rumours this is because he thinks we're directionless in terms of management.

On the second sentence, he's right, and it is a disgrace.

On the first, thank FUCK for that, I'd be mortified if we spent 7m on him. Total waste of space.

My expectations are so low I keep forgetting the transfer window is open until I open this thread :lol:

Was thinking the exact same thing. Nobody has even bumped the "realistic transfer targets" thread because we know there won't be any. (Though I suppose drooling over managers we aren't going to get is kinda the same thing)