Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  27m 27 minutes ago

Bafe Gomis to Canal +: "when Bony was here, it was also planned that I should play a certain number of games...that wasn't the case". 1/3

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  26m 26 minutes ago

Gomis, cont'd: "today, I ask myself many questions. I need time to think, because [promises weren't kept]". 2/3

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  24m 24 minutes ago

Gomis, end: "at my age, it's very difficult to accept to spend my time on the bench". Au revoir, Swansea?

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  10m 10 minutes ago

Just to clarify: those Gomis quotes come from an interview given today on the 'Canal Football Club' programme. Yes, today.

Gomis clearly stupid then.

It's pretty clear Bony was supposed to be sold this summer but no one offered Swansea their asking price. Now Bony has been sold Gomis will start games.

Ødegaard has decided to join Real Madrid. Looks like they'll pay 2-3m for him.

I hate how it's this fucking big a deal for us Norwegians. They fucking pulled a show off the air at work to run the news. No. Fuck that. Say it in the normally scheduled news.

Thought he just moved to Leicester :lol:

Ah well, fair enough. Cracking little player on his day. If he hasn't have stagnated for like 5 years he'd have been quality.

Wasn't he homesick the first time he left Celtic? Like you said there's definitely a lot of ability there.

Ah well, fair enough. Cracking little player on his day. If he hasn't have stagnated for like 5 years he'd have been quality.

Wasn't he homesick the first time he left Celtic? Like you said there's definitely a lot of ability there.

I think he was, yeah. Thought he'd be a bit better travelled since he was born in Malaysia...

Not sure why Scottish players get so homesick :lol:

I think he was, yeah. Thought he'd be a bit better travelled since he was born in Malaysia...

Not sure why Scottish players get so homesick :lol:

Because they're shit.

Swansea have to pay Gomis £8million if he leaves :lol:

Also, is this the most boring transfer window ever?

Was thinking that earlier. Probably. Definitely from our POV. Not like we definitely need a backbone of a team and a manager or owt though.

Fully expect loads of knackers to join QPR in the last couple of days.

You can't even be "sort of" top class anymore without moving to one of the big clubs.

Outside the top 6 + L'pool or so there's not a lot of quality at all. You look at Wham a lot of their best players have had shots at bigger clubs. Bojan at Stoke is similar. Delph & Benteke. A few at ours. Berahino.

Everton the big exception down there.

You can't even be "sort of" top class anymore without moving to one of the big clubs.

Outside the top 6 + L'pool or so there's not a lot of quality at all. You look at Wham a lot of their best players have had shots at bigger clubs. Bojan at Stoke is similar. Delph & Benteke. A few at ours. Berahino.

Everton the big exception down there.

When have Delph, Benteke or Berahino had shots at big clubs? or any of our players?