Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He has been poor this season, although he's been good in the games where they actually booed him. Thing is that his overall play wasn't all that great last season either, but he justified it with a bunch of big goals.

I think they play better without him, to be frank. He's really good at what he does, but very uni-dimensional.

He has been poor this season, although he's been good in the games where they actually booed him. Thing is that his overall play wasn't all that great last season either, but he justified it with a bunch of big goals.

I think they play better without him, to be frank. He's really good at what he does, but very uni-dimensional.

Agree with this tbh, he's always been like that as well but comes up with key goals to make it irrelevant.

Reus in general terms is a much better footballer and capable of the goals part if he could actually stay fit. That maybe a Dortmund thing though as none seem to be able to stay fit.

Agree with this tbh, he's always been like that as well but comes up with key goals to make it irrelevant.

Reus in general terms is a much better footballer and capable of the goals part if he could actually stay fit. That maybe a Dortmund thing though as none seem to be able to stay fit.

:thup:

Real fans are pissed they got the wrong guy ;)

Glad to hear Bales failing. Dirty shitbag that he is.

He dives, but otherwise I don't find it fair calling him a shitbag tbh, excellent footballer on his day and a consistent goal threat. Just like VI said though, he usually leaves more to desire from his general play.

Glad to hear Bales failing. Dirty shitbag that he is.

He dives, but otherwise I don't find it fair calling him a shitbag tbh, excellent footballer on his day and a consistent goal threat. Just like VI said though, he usually leaves more to desire from his general play.

Life's not fair Felipão. He's a shitbag.

Hope they get done for tax fraud and go bust or that fella who fell out the spaceship lands on their ground.

Just had a look and that cunt Alan has the most :anguish: career to date ever. Played for that Brazilian lot who are as much a club as a human trafficking business & a money making exercise, goes to a stolen club, goes to China.

Hope they get done for tax fraud and go bust or that fella who fell out the spaceship lands on their ground.

Just had a look and that c*** Alan has the most :anguish: career to date ever. Played for that Brazilian lot who are as much a club as a human trafficking business & a money making exercise, goes to a stolen club, goes to China.

Whats this all about? Human trafficking business?

Red Bull Salzburg have sold three players for a combined fee of €38million over the last 6 months :notbad:

Still don't get how no one's in for Jonathan Soriano. The guy is 30 in 30 this season.

He's the Spanish Jozy.

Just had a look and that c*** Alan has the most :anguish: career to date ever. Played for that Brazilian lot who are as much a club as a human trafficking business & a money making exercise, goes to a stolen club, goes to China.

Whats this all about? Human trafficking business?

Desportivo Brasil. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24449399

Totally disagree with these 'lazy' bale comments, granted I've not seen much of him at Madrid but for wales where I've seen him play several times his work rate is superb. Plus his stats for Madrid this season are far from poor.

Watch him for Madrid. Barely involved in build-up play. Work-rate is low.

His work-rate was low in his last season for Spurs. He rarely tracked back so that he was always in an advanced position on the counter.

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  27m 27 minutes ago

Bafe Gomis to Canal +: "when Bony was here, it was also planned that I should play a certain number of games...that wasn't the case". 1/3

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  26m 26 minutes ago

Gomis, cont'd: "today, I ask myself many questions. I need time to think, because [promises weren't kept]". 2/3

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  24m 24 minutes ago

Gomis, end: "at my age, it's very difficult to accept to spend my time on the bench". Au revoir, Swansea?

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair  ·  10m 10 minutes ago

Just to clarify: those Gomis quotes come from an interview given today on the 'Canal Football Club' programme. Yes, today.