Other clubs' transfers

TBG

@Rupert_Fryer  3m3 minutes ago

#Chi playmaker Jorge Valdivia will join Al-Wahda (UAE) after #Chile2015, the club have announced.

Gettin' himself paid (again).

Honestly think he's been Chile's best player of the tournament (either he or Viidal). Lovely player to watch when he's at his best.

@Rupert_Fryer  3m3 minutes ago

#Chi playmaker Jorge Valdivia will join Al-Wahda (UAE) after #Chile2015, the club have announced.

Gettin' himself paid (again).

Honestly think he's been Chile's best player of the tournament (either he or Viidal). Lovely player to watch when he's at his best.

Valdivia's been alright but Vidal's been their best player easily

Remember reading he's a bit of character (playboy) away from the field, probably why he's never bothered with Europe.

Got to be though when you're a South American number 10 though. Wouldn't be right otherwise.

How comes no one has signed Konoplyanka yet? Does he have ridiculous wage demands or something?

I did actually read somewhere that he wanted 100k, not sure if true though..

How comes no one has signed Konoplyanka yet? Does he have ridiculous wage demands or something?

Mirror could be bullshitting but they said Stoke pulled out because he wanted 100k.

I haven't seen him play as far as i know, but is he worth 100K/week on a free transfer? Supposed to be very good, right?