Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest chopey

Liverpool have bought well this summer although I'm not sure how much of the new players Brendan will see with klopp lurking

Considerinf Chelsea have been stockpiling the best youngsters around they dont reaaly aeem to have that much success. I may be being retarded but is Terry not the last youth they brpught through that they have actually used?

Bertrand played in the Champions league final didn't he?

Considering Chelsea have been stockpiling the best youngsters around they dont reaaly aeem to have that much success. I may be being retarded but is Terry not the last youth they brpught through that they have actually used?

Woeful record, and it's a shame if this trend is set to continue considering the pedigree & success of it's current youth team. I'm very much hoping that Wenger/Arsenal can lure Musonda away from Stanford Bridge - we'll actually see a huge raw talent get to play, and given the best possible to adjust at the senior level in the top flight.

Considerinf Chelsea have been stockpiling the best youngsters around they dont reaaly aeem to have that much success. I may be being retarded but is Terry not the last youth they brpught through that they have actually used?

Bertrand played in the Champions league final didn't he?

They are using the youngsters to get around FFP and it has been very successful for them.  Send them out on loan for a fee and if they prove themselves good enough e.g. Courtois, they can go straight in to the first team, if not then they will get a decent fee for them anyway.

Guest Roger Kint

Lukau £28m, Bertrand £8m? Hazard £6m, Bruma £2.5m, De Bruyne £17m Mata £37m Schurrle £18m Sturridge £12m plus Luiz etc and a fair few 4+ years ago

I meant from players bought as youth. Forgot about Sturridge.

No doubt Chelsea do fantastic business in the transfer market in general. Last season in particular they did their business very quickly.

IMO if they had a different manager they would do even better as well. Players like Salah, Mata & De Bruyne could've had very good Chelsea careers.

Guest Roger Kint

They got over £10m for Stoch, Mancienne, Cork and Sinclair too. Plus £1m+ on people i never heard of ie Saville

Replacement for Arda?

That's the talk. He could also be there to travel down to Sevilla, mind. They were also linked with him.

Any word over there on where he might be headed? Can see him being the perfect seasoned, experience work-hard wideman for Mourinho.

Replacement for Arda?

That's the talk. He could also be there to travel down to Sevilla, mind. They were also linked with him.

Any word over there on where he might be headed? Can see him being the perfect seasoned, experience work-hard wideman for Mourinho.

Rumor is that he's tired of being a workhorse in Cholo's system though, wants to play for a team that allows him to express himself more.

Replacement for Arda?

Rumor is that he's tired of being a workhorse in Cholo's system though, wants to play for a team that allows him to express himself more.

:thup: fair enough tbh (or he wants an easier life)