Other clubs' transfers

TBG

dreaming of the day everyone stops getting worked up over transfer fees in the richest age of football history like [emoji38]

benteke has scored around 1 in 2 for close to the worst team in the for the last 3 seasons or whatever it's been and he's 24 years old...we're sniffing around a probably mental serbian who has never scored in the PL and we'll probably have to pay 15m to get him

it's what shit costs in the PL...no point in going to norway then complaining about how much a pint costs

:thup: :thup:

I'm looking forward to next year when someone drops £65m on Ross Barkley. The place will implode.

[emoji38]

Jesus aye, Barkley to Citeh for 65m and a mushroom cloud over Dave's house.

Arsenal apparently after Aubameyang. My goodness that would be a good signing.

That pace running onto through balls from their midfield man. Geez!

Remember when we monitored the living fuck outta him? Halcyon days. I was like a cat in heat for a month.

Yeah because they lack pace running onto throughballs :lol: He's not any better than what they already have.

Yeah because they lack pace running onto throughballs :lol: He's not any better than what they already have.

Not at the striker position they don't! As they don't tend to play Theo and Welbeck there much.

I'd start him over Giroud every single day of the week.

dreaming of the day everyone stops getting worked up over transfer fees in the richest age of football history like :lol:

benteke has scored around 1 in 2 for close to the worst team in the for the last 3 seasons or whatever it's been and he's 24 years old...we're sniffing around a probably mental serbian who has never scored in the PL and we'll probably have to pay 15m to get him

it's what shit costs in the PL...no point in going to norway then complaining about how much a pint costs

:thup: :thup:

I'm looking forward to next year when someone drops £65m on Ross Barkley. The place will implode.

Piss off, not worth a drop over £63m.

Definitely wouldn't, if Arsenal play 1 up top with the likes of Sanchez and Walcott supporting then Giroud is the perfect man to sit in the middle. Brilliant player all round who will get involved in everything from hold up play and supporting to getting on the end of chances. PEA is just a natural runner and finisher.

Basically if they sign him it only spells the end of Welbeck at Arsenal, and PEA's not guarenteed to start.

Aubameyang is shit as a CF, he's basically a Walcott clone but amazingly less intelligent :lol: They probably do need a more mobile striker but he has to at least be able to link play or/and hold the ball up which Aubameyang cannot do.

Harsh on Aubameyang. Looked great in that position for St. Etienne. I agree Giroud's general play is better though. Just not sure it's so spectacular at all. Aubameyang up there would make them far more threatening, even if his hold up and link up isn't as good all of the time.

Harsh on Aubameyang. Looked great in that position for St. Etienne. I agree Giroud's general play is better though. Just not sure it's so spectacular at all. Aubameyang up there would make them far more threatening, even if his hold up and link up isn't as good all of the time.

He mainly played on the wings or off a target man, as a lone CF he's never looked great.

Aye but Arsenal don't have a player who plays the Fabregas role of sitting back and rolling exceptional through balls to split the defence for him to run on to, their main midfield (Coquelin, Ramsey, Sanchez, Wilshere, Walcott) are pretty much direct attackers - with the exception of Coquelin ofc.

They have Cazorla who can do that but he's not a guarenteed starter and that's only 1 player against the rest of their team. Giroud's play is absolutely essential for bringing players like Walcott into play, allowing the likes of Ramsey to steam into the area and allowing Sanchez to get into position.

As a lone striker in Arsenal's system PEA is definitely not the best option for their team.

Casilla to Real Madrid done. I guess Florentino Pérez expects people to read his name wrong and not boo him for selling Casillas.

Good keeper, but has no chance of playing if they sign De Gea.

Tbh it says to me that they have accepted De Gea is staying this summer and don't want to sign a high profile keeper for a year when they can get De Gea next year for nothing.

Delph says he's not going to Man City:

"I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight.

I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."

Can't wait till he does go to City and he looks an even bigger c***.

Delph is back on?!?! f***ing hell :lol:

So Villa are losing both their best players.

:whistle: Seriously he's somehow managed to make himself look like an even bigger c*** if that were possible.