Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Ferguson says in his book that he let Pique go back cheaply as Piques family are from royal Spanish heritage I think.

No, he isn't. :lol: I'm surprised that Ferguson might think that either, you probably don't remember correctly.

His grandfather was a Barça board member for 25 years, though.

Ferguson says in his book that he let Pique go back cheaply as Piques family are from royal Spanish heritage I think.

No, he isn't. :lol: I'm surprised that Ferguson might think that either, you probably don't remember correctly.

His grandfather was a Barça board member for 25 years, though.

Maybe. A while since I read his book, I'll dig it out now.

Yeah, remembered it wrong.

Our problem was that the players grandfather had been a member of the Nou Camp ruling hierarchy. Gerard's family were embedded in Barcelonas history.... Unfortunately he didn't want to wait for Ferdinand and Vidic to fall apart. That was my problem. Pique and Evans would have made a fine partnership for the next ten years.

Apologies. :thup:

Stones and Zouma would be so good going forward.

Want Stones to stay with Everton though.

If they do find they have to sell Everton should look to get players off Chelsea, as they have so many talented young players they will never use.

The likes of Bamford and Van Ginkel for example. Wonder if they have any young centre backs out on loan that they will never play that Everton could get off them.

If they do find they have to sell Everton should look to get players off Chelsea, as they have so many talented young players they will never use.

The likes of Bamford and Van Ginkel for example. Wonder if they have any young centre backs out on loan that they will never play that Everton could get off them.

Kalas, Ake, Omeruo - all Chelsea CBs that will never see the light of day.

My goodness. Can't believe I forgot about Omeruo. They are seriously messing that boy up. Looked really good for Nigeria, and should be in a settled situation so he can take the next step. Don't really know the others that well. I vaguely remember Ake.

Honestly, once Chelsea start coming after players, these clubs need to try and get a boat load of money along with some of these guys.

dreaming of the day everyone stops getting worked up over transfer fees in the richest age of football history like :lol:

benteke has scored around 1 in 2 for close to the worst team in the for the last 3 seasons or whatever it's been and he's 24 years old...we're sniffing around a probably mental serbian who has never scored in the PL and we'll probably have to pay 15m to get him

it's what shit costs in the PL...no point in going to norway then complaining about how much a pint costs

:thup: :thup:

I'm looking forward to next year when someone drops £65m on Ross Barkley. The place will implode.

Add Andreas Christensen to that bunch. They've just send him on a season-long loan to Gladbach.

@andybrassell  2m2 minutes ago

Deal for Stambouli agreed between PSG & Spurs, says @le_Parisien_PSG

Mmmm necessary.

From one bench straight to another. Such a pointless transfer.

@andybrassell  2m2 minutes ago

Deal for Stambouli agreed between PSG & Spurs, says @le_Parisien_PSG

Mmmm necessary.

From one bench straight to another. Such a pointless transfer.

http://praxiom-rm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/pile-of-money-300x280.jpg

Another victim of the home grown s**** that UEFA insist on. [/crackedrecord]

Tbf i don't think that's the case here, Terry won't have long left and i don't think they trust Cahill post-Terry retirement.

The fact that he fits that criteria certainly plays a huge part in it.

I was talking about Strambouli to PSG. Not a chance would PSG even look at him if they didn't have to have so many French players in their group. Obviously the player had a say in it (could have went to Watford or whoever and played), but I doubt he's made as much in the game as other players at his level over here, so if PSG come calling, he'll go there for 10-12 games a season and a big wage.